Chapter 9

Jughead POV
Me and Betty went to Cheryl's pool party. It was a hot summer day. Betty said she didn't want to go into the pool but I know for a fact Betty loves swimming. I go inside and see her sitting in the kitchen on her phone. I sneak up behind her and grab her waist. "Hey baby, why don't you come swimming?" I asked. "I don't want to" she said. "Betty I know you love swimming. Come on it'll be fun" I said. "I can't" she muttered. "Why?" I asked. "BECAUSE I'M ON MY PERIOD" she yelled. "Can't you just use a tampon?" I asked. "I never have before and I'm scared" she said quietly. "Come on" I said and dragged her into the bathroom.

Betty POV
Jug dragged me to the bathroom but I don't know why. "Here" he said and gave me a tampon. "No no no no" I said. "Why? It can't be that bad" he said. "I don't want to, I'm scared" I said sadly. "Ok, pull down your pants" he said. "What?" I asked confused. "Pull down you pants and sit on the toilet" he said. "Ok" I said still confused. I took of my pants threw the pad away and sat on the toilet. "Ok spread your legs" he said. "No, it's gross I don't want you to look" I said scared. "It's ok, I don't care if it looks gross" he said. I slowly spread my legs and looked at the roof. He put my legs on his shoulders and then I felt something inside me. "You feel that?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Ok good, that's my finger" he said moving it around. I tried not to moan, cause that would be embarrassing. He took his finger out and put something else in me. He got up, washed his hands and said "well now you can swim. As long as you have a tampon your good" he said. I pulled up my bottoms. I kissed him passionately. "Thank you so much, although I felt bad you had to do that" I said. "It's ok because I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said and kissed him again.

Jughead POV
Once we got downstairs, Betty went straight to the pool dragging me with her. I pulled of my shirt and she randomly hugged. "What's this for?" I asked curiously. "All the girls are staring at these abs only I can see" she said. "Are you jealous?" I asked. "Maybe" She said looking down. "Don't worry I would be jealous too" I said whispering in her ear. "Let's go swim" I said. "Ok" she let go and slowly walked into the pool but I decided to cannon ball right beside her and she got soaked. "Jug, why would you do that?" She asked madly. "Sorry Betts didn't see ya there" I joked. She smiled and laughed. "You little fucker" she said and jumped on my back. I drop her and her head went under. She came back up and glared at me. "I'm sorry you slipped" I said trying to make up a good lie. She just sighed and came over to me. "If you splash me, drop me, or even move, I will end you" She said trying to be serious. "You got it boss" I joked. I then splashed her and she screamed. "Juggie" "What" I asked innocently. "I lost my top" she said panicking. "I'll get it" I said and dove under water. O found a bright blue top and swam back up to her. "Thanks, now cover me please" she said. "Ok boss" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and asked me to tie it up. Once it was back on she decided she wanted to tan.

Betty POV
I walked over to the girls soaking wet and mad. I complained to them about Jug and they just laughed at me. "You don't have to be so mad, he was trying to get your attention and have fun" Toni said trying to lighten my mood. "I guess your right" I said. I looked back at Jug and almost instantly screamed. There were 6 girls surrounding him and feeling his muscles. He looked uncomfortable and I was going to save him. I walked over to them and sat on his lap. "Hey baby, want to get some food?" I asked innocently. "Of course, sorry I have to go with my girlfriend now. It wasn't nice meeting you" he said. I was about to laugh but I kept it in. "They were touching my muscles and it felt weird, at least they didn't touch my abs" he said. "Good because there only mine" I said dragging my finger on his v-line. He slid his hands off my shoulders and to my waist. As his hands were travelling down, he stopped at my breasts and squeezed them. I let out a small moan and he continued down my body.

3 hours later
The party was over and we were back at my house. My sister is at a friends and my mom is god knows where. "Juggie?" I asked. "Yeah" "Can you come and take my tampon out?" "Of course" We were in my bathroom and I was on the toilet in the same position as earlier. He pulled it out and stuck a finger in my. I moaned. "Ju-Juggie what are y-you doing?" I asked. "Giving you some pleasure" he said with a smirk. He added more fingers and started pumping faster. "Don't stop, I'm almost there" I said with a loud moan afterwards. I came. It was all bloody from my period but we didn't care. He washed his hands and I pulled my pants back up. We walked out of the bathroom and I take his hand. I'm on my knees, unbuckling his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers and I stuck his cock in my mouth. I didn't think it would fit, it was so huge, but I could try. I was bobbing my head up and down and I was sucking really hard. I heard him grunting and groaning so I knew I was doing something right. He came in the back of my throat and it felt amazing. We changed into Pj's and cuddled in bed. We fell asleep and I was glad to have my loving, caring boyfriend here to protect me.

A/N
1078 words excluding this.
Hopefully you liked this. Comment ideas.