Chapter 13

Betty POV
As I cried into Jug's chest, he rubbed my back and was whispering things to calm me down. I was almost raped by someone. I was walking out of the bathroom and he pushed me against the wall, telling me to be quiet and this wasn't going to hurt. Then Jug saved me and beat him up. He pulled me outside and asked if I was okay. "I'm fine Jug, I'm just traumatized" I said trying to calm us both down. He just hugged me pushed my face into his neck and his face into my hair. "I would never forgive myself if something happened to you" he said in my ear. "Good thing nothing happened. I just want to forget this ever happened okay?" I said holding his face in my hands. "Okay" he said and kissed my forehead. We went inside Pops and everyone started asking questions. "Omg are you okay?" "I'm so sorry" "I'll kill him" "What happened?" "Okay just stop. I'm fine. Jug helped me and nothing happened in there. So I want to go home now and forget this ever happened. Goodbye, see you tomorrow" I interrupted everyone and took Jug's hand dragging him to his bike. We got to his trailer and I went straight to his room and laid on my back. Jug came in slowly and laid beside me. "What did you do to Chuck?" I asked. I really hope he didn't put him in the hospital, otherwise he would go to jail. "Nothing bad, just rough him up. He was so close to going to the hospital though" "Juggie, you can't almost kill anyone who hurts me" "I can damn well try, what did he do to you?" "Pushed me against the wall then you came. He didn't touch me anywhere. Then he got up and took of his pants and shirt. I changed into his shirt and pulled off my pants, throwing them across the room. Then he took a blanket and a pillow to and left. I was so confused. I got up and followed him into the living room. "Juggie, what are you doing out here?" "I didn't want you to be uncomfortable with me after what happened" he was so thoughtful. "Jughead get your ass in your room now, I do not want to be alone" he just smirked and ran over to me, throwing me over his shoulder. "You know you don't have to keep doing this, just ask me to walk somewhere" "I know but I get a great view of your ass" he said and smacked it. I just giggled until he put me on his bed. He laid down beside me and I climbed on top of him. I put my face in his neck and he turned us so we were on our sides facing each other. "Goodnight babygirl" he said in my hair. "Goodnight Juggie" I said and kissed his neck. He kissed my head and we fell asleep tangled in each other.

Jughead POV - A week later
Betty finally decided she wanted to go to school. After what happened she didn't want to see Chuck and I agree with her. I'm not letting the pig near her ever again. I switched some of our classes so we have 4/5 together now. The one she doesn't have with me she has with Fangs and Sweetpea. I told them if they watch her I will let them sit on my 'throne' at the Whyte Wyrm. We got to school and I helped Betty of my bike. I put my hand in her butt pocket and squeezed her ass. "Jug" she whisper-yelled. "What?" I ask all innocently. She just rolls her eyes and hug my stomach. "Bend down" she said. I did and she kissed me very passionately. She's like a foot shorter then me so she has to ask me to bend down every time she wants a kiss. "Maybe grow more and you won't have to ask me to bend down" she pushed me away and walked inside. I followed her to her locker and hugged her from behind. "You know I love you and your kisses right?" I asked in her ear. "I know" she said spinning around kissing me. "Why did you leave me? I had to chase you" "maybe I like when you 'chase' me" "wow Cooper who knew you liked boys chasing you" "no I only like you chasing me" "good" I said and kissed her. We made out for a while, but then Ronnie came up and dragged Betty away. "Hey" I heard Betty yell angrily. I just laughed and walked to class. Betty isn't in this one but the rest she is. After first I went to second and saw Betty in the back reading book. "Hey Betts, how was first?" I said sitting beside her "Awful, I have no idea what my math teacher was talking about" she said putting her head on my shoulder. "I can help you later if you want?" "Really? Are you good at math?" She asked getting really excited and looked at me with pleading eyes "I am amazing, I had 96% all year in grade 10" "Good, I really need help" "why don't you ask Pea or Fangs?" "You really think there that smart. There asking me how to do it" "ok I'll help you later" "yay" I love it when she's happy. I kiss her and the lesson starts. Polly hasn't been at school in a while and Betty says she's probably at the farm. Alice hasn't talked or texted Betty at all and Chuck keeps staring at her. I put my hands in fists and was about to walk over to him. Betty pulled me back and whispered "it's okay, I'll be right back" she got up and went over to Chuck. She was talking to him and I could tell he was trying to hit on her. I was about to stand up until I saw her kick him in the nuts. She started attacking him and I knew she wasn't going to stop. I picked her up and took outside. "Why are you doing I want to kick his ass" she said trying to get out of my arms. "Hey calm down" "Juggie I thought you wanted to kill him why are you stopping me?" "Because I want to kill him, you have to watch. I can't have him punch you back. I won't let him hurt you again" I said and she just nodded. I hugged her and took her home.

A/N
1102 words excluding this.
Did you like this chapter? What do you want to happen? Do you want more smut?