Chapter 23

Betty POV
Everyone is coming over to plan in a hour or so. I have all the supplies for the posters and Jug is helping me make food. Well he's mostly eating everything and I keep swatting his hands away. I see him trying to eat the cookies I made so I swatted his hand, again. "Stop eating everything. These are for our guests" "I'm sorry baby but your food is always so delicious" he says, lifting me up in the counter and stands between my legs. I put my hands in his hair and his hands are on my thighs. We start making out and as soon as he bites my lip, I know I'm a goner. I can never resist him, no matter how hard I try. I soon feel his lips leave my mouth and make there way to my neck. He's leaving so many hickies, more then there already were from the night before. I then hear I knock at the door and I know that our friends are here. I hop of the counter after pecking Jugs lips one more time. I open the door, breathing heavily. I feel Jug come behind me, putting his hand on my waist. "Hey guys" he says, moving out of the way to let them in. "Why are you out of breath?" Sweetpea asks. "Well I was running around the house to... find supplies" I say, not convincingly. "That's not what those hickies say" Cheryl says. I hear Jug laugh so I hit him on the chest. "Anyways... let's start on the posters and booth" I say, trying to change the topic fast. We go and sit in the couch and I turn on the TV for some background noise.

Toni - "I think the kisses should be $1 on the cheek"
SP - Why on the cheek?"
Toni - "because basically all of us are in relationships and kisses that many people on the lips is gross"
Betty - "I agree. We need to split up into 2 groups. One will do the posters and signs on the booth and the other will make the actually booth"
Kevin - "I think the men should do the building and me and the girls should make the posters"
Ronnie - "that's a great idea"
Juggie - "Ok then let's split up"

Jug kisses me passionately before he walks away with the boys. We start on the posters and the big sign. "I think we should add sparkles. It'll give it a fun vibe" Ronnie says. "Oooooo I like it" Kev says. We finished the posters and they actually look really good. They boys come back with the kissing booth and it look amazing. We put all of the poster and signs on itthat the girls just made. "I'm how are we getting it to school?" Toni asked. "Who has the biggest truck?" I asked. "I do" Sweets says. "Ok boys go help him put it in his truck and the girls will clean up" I say. After everyone left I made my way to my bedroom and immediately fell asleep.

The next day
Me and Jug are walking into school and I see our friends set up the kissing booth in front of the school. "Baby it looks fantastic" Jug says. "Thank you Juggie" I say, pecking his lips. I am way smaller then him so he has to bend down and I have to go on my tippy toes. We make it to our friends and help them finish the set up. The bell then rang and we all went out to our classes. Me and Jug have period 1 and 3 together and then it's the kissing booth time.

It's finally lunch and I'm so excited. I don't want to kiss people but I really want to go on the skiing trip. All of us are outside, behind the booth and a lot of people have shown up. I see a lot of good looking girls and I just realized Jug will have to kiss them. Maybe this was a bad idea. "Get in a line and we can start kissing you. Remember it's only on the cheek" Cheryl says in a mega phone. The first guy that comes to me and is someone I don't know. "$1 please" I say. He nods and gives me the dollar. I kiss him in the cheek and he leaves. I look over at everyone else and they are getting a lot of money. After 30 minutes of kissing peoples cheeks, Cheryl calls a break for us. There's still a lot of people to go through. "Hey baby" I hear Jug says. "Hey, how's it going?" "Great, I have $47" "that's how many girls there were?" I asked, feeling insecure. "Ya and there's a lot more. I think we will go on the skiing trip in no time" he says, while hugging me. "Ya" I sigh looking down. "What is it?" He asks. "Nothing, just I feel a little insecure. There's all of these beautiful girls that your kissing" "on the cheek" "but still, I feel like these girls are better then me" "no one is better then you" "you really mean that" "yes I do. I love you" he says, kissing me passionately. "Hey she didn't pay" I hear Reggie yell. "Shut up" I yell. "Baby, you do have to pay to get with this" Jug says, laughing "you shut up too" I say and push him away. "I can't believe you just pushed me" he says, fake-shocked. "Sorry, not sorry" I laugh. "Get over here" he yells and starts to chase me. I run over to Sweetpea and hide behind him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Hiding" "no I am not doing this again" he says. "Last time wasn't that bad" "last time I fell into a puddle because you pushed me into Jug and he pushed me back, which ended up with me in a puddle and you getting mad at me cause I splashed you" "you do have a point" I say and watch Juggie run over to me. I tried to push Sweets into him but he ran away before I could. I also tried to run but Fangs, Arch and Reggie stopped me, meaning Jug caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Juggie I'm sorry" I yelled, as he spinning in circles. "I cant believe you pushed me away" he laughed. "Guys we are starting up again" I hear Cheryl yell. "Ugh fine I'll let you down" he said and let me down. We walked over to the booth and started again.

A/N
1105 words excluding this.
Did you like this chapter? What do you guys want to see? Comment ideas!