21

Y/N's POV

For the past three months, Jennie and I grew closer and closer. We go to dates anytime we can but we're keeping it lowkey so fans won't speculate.

We already act like a couple but without a label. Maybe its time to ask her the important question right?

Jennie and I decided to have a small walk in the shore this late night.

Just walking hand and hand with Jennie is relaxing. 

We sat at the bench and I looked at the sky. It was soothing. The cold air kissing my skin.

"You look cute." I heard Jennie said. She was staring at me, smiling. I smiled back and decided to be cocky.

"Aren't I always?" I cockily said and she just giggled. I looked at our intertwined hand and smiled like a crazy person. 

"Can I confess something?" Jennie said. I looked at her and gave her a look to continue. 

"This past months had been the happiest days I had in a long time. I'm thankful that decided to slide into my DM that day." I giggled.

"So, what I'm saying is I've been the happiest girl lately and thanks to you. Thank you for your bold move to message me. Thank you for making me smile, like always." She said sincerely.

"I'm thankful for you too. Thank you for saying yes to go on a date with me. Thank you for your natural funny side that always makes me laugh. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you because I have a reason to start my day with a smile. Thank you for being my muse. I had been inspired lately." I said and she just stared at me giving me those lovely stares that making my heart flutter and my stomach to feel butterflies flying around.

"Shall we make it official?" I asked her.

"Like for real? Your mine and I'm yours?" She asked. I nodded.

"Only yours." I said and bring her hand to my lips. 

"It would be an honor." She said and blushed. 

I pulled her for a tight hug.

"I can finally call you mine." I whispered to her ear.