Chapter 22

<POV Ari>

When I heard from Ash and Luke what Niall was doing to Ashlyn and Clara I got really angry. How could her own father do that to her? I couldnt think of anything but to kill him even if Ashlyn would cry because of it. I used my vampire powers and ran as quickly as possible in the direction where Niall was. The wind whistled in my ear. I picked up my pace and narrowed my eyes. I could sense someones presense in the radius of 10 miles. I quickly stopped and looked around to make sure no danger was in front of me. I turned my head and it bumped into something strong. I touched it with my palm and looked up. My heart started racing. I couldnt breath. It felt like I was drowning. There he was standing in front of me staring with bloody eyes. His breath was fanning over my face. I quickly jumped backwards pushing against his muscular chest.

-Well well well look whom we have here - he smirked

-Get out of my way!- I commanded in annoyance.

-Why would I do something so stupid when I could enjoy watching you getting annoyed?- he laughed

-Before I would harm you I ask you politely...... F*CK OFF!!!

-OMG!!!! But guess what? NO!

I couldn't take it anymore so I ran towards him and pushed him hard. He slid for about 10 meters or something as I had pulled an evil smile on my face. I enjoyed it so much but at the same time my chest was hurt. He ran towards me for about 7 meters and then jumped into the air. He was soooooo gorgeous. He looked amazing. You could see every muscle flexed. OMG !!! What was I thinking. Here is the moment when my ex boyfriend jumped into the air to kick my face and I'm thinking of how gorgeous he looks. Totally silly of me to think that way...... But I couldn't help it. I had a great reflex so I shifted to my right and the connection between his foot and my face disconnected....... thankfully.

-You b*tch- he said through gritted teeth.

-I didn't gave you a permission to call me that- I replied chocking him with my eyes as I punched his face with my fist.

He touched his jaw and tried to fix it but it didn't help.

-I can't play with you these stupid games anymore. Let's get to the real business.-he said as he took a silver knife out of his pocket. He ran holding the knife in front of him. For some reason I froze I couldn't believe that he would do that to me. I hoped he would stop..........................................but he didn't. I felt a pain on my cheek. I touched it with my hand and then looked at my fingers. There was a blood . Tears were forming in my eyes but I held them back. I didn't wish him to see me cry in the middle of a fight. I won't show him how weak and hurt I was at that moment. It was funny how I found a silver knife in my pocket too. I took it out and looked at it. I never had used it to fight. I looked at Harry and wanted to do only one thing. To make him feel the same pain as I did. I winter to make a scar on his left hand so I ran. Suddenly he shifted into the wrong direction.........and my knife stabbed him in the heart. He looked at me shocked but then he gave me a small smile. He fell onto the ground and I quickly kneeled down. This time I couldn't hold my tears. I remembered the great memories we had together. our first kiss and how we met even the day when I found out he was cheating on me looked silly to me now. I touched his cheek and started to sob.

-Don't cry babe- he smiled rubbing off my tears.

-Ari! -I heard Ash screamed behind

-Ari I wanted to tell you something but was too stupid to hide it from you.......I love you. -as he said those words Luke appeared on my right side.

-What happened here?- he asked worriedly

-Nothing much-Harry grinned-but I want to ask you a favor lad. Take care of her.............-Those were the last words Harry said to me.

I wanted to start crying as the other came rushing towards me but was cut off

-Look what your aunt did darling or should I say mum?

I looked up but couldn't see who it was. My vision was blurry but I definitely recognized the owner of this voice...........Niall.