a

yugyeom wouldn't say he's perfect. he had a lot of flaws. for example, he thought his voice was too high, his nose was too big, his legs were too long and his laugh was annoying. but if you were to ask his boyfriends they'd call him the definition of perfection.

they were in love with yugyeom just as much as he was with them. currently, the boys were out shopping for some new clothes at the mall.

"baby, what about this?" the eldest of the three asked. the two boys turned to see what the other boy had in mind. it was a cute v-cut sweater, in a peach color. yugyeom smiled, nodding.

"it's so cute hyung! can I please have it?" yugyeom asked nicely. the older boy nodded with a smile. "anything for my baby."

"ah, jinyoungie, look what I found for you too." jinyoung looked over at the other item his hyung had found. it was a simple but nice blue sweater. "ah mark hyung, it's nice. thank you." jinyoung smiled. he was never one for public affection but behind closed doors he was a different person.

"of course prince. is there anything else you guys want to look at in here?" yugyeom and jinyoung shook their heads, jinyoung saying they should pay. so, that's what they did before going to the food court.

"markie, nyoungie hyungs can we get boba tea before we leave?" yugyeom asked sweetly. both boys melted upon seeing yugyeoms puppy eyes. "yes sweetheart, I'll pay okay? mark hyung has bought a lot for us." jinyoung spoke with a smile. he looked over at mark, the older leaning in to peck his cheek quickly. yugyeom pouted seeing a blushing jinyoung and happy mark. he wanted kisses too.

"okay.. let's go." yugyeom said, practically stomping away. mark and jinyoung were confused by the sudden change of mood but they followed the younger boy to the boba tea stand and waited in line. yugyeom became more quiet in line and wouldn't let either of them touch him in any sort of way, even in the car ride home.

when they walked inside the house, yugyeom grabbed his things quietly and went to the guest room. it's usually where he keeps his clothes. mark and jinyoung didn't think much of it. they agreed that they'd talk to yugyeom when he came back out and figure out what was wrong.

the two boys sat on the couch, tired from walking around all day in the mall. jinyoung snuggled into marks side, the older boy running his hands through his hair. mark turned on the tv and him and jinyoung watched a random show. after ten minutes of watching was when jinyoung decided he'd go check on yugyeom.

he walked down the hall and peaked into the room to see yugyeom laying on the bed, facing away from the door. he had his stuffed moomin that jackson- jinyoungs best friend- had bought him for his birthday. jinyoung frowned, why was he in here and not with them?

"gyeomie? what are you doing?" jinyoung questioned, walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed. "why aren't you with mark hyung?" yugyeom said, jinyoung was a little shocked. he never called mark 'mark' unless he was upset.

"we were waiting for you but you never showed so I came to check on you. what's wrong gyeomie?" jinyoung asked, leaning forward to run his hands through the younger boys hair. yugyeom leaned into the touch, turning over to face jinyoung.

"hmm.. giving each other more attention then to me." yugyeom pouted, his eye closed. yugyeom always liked his hyungs attention. he knew they needed to give each other attention too but sometimes he got jealous. jinyoungs features softened as he let out a quiet giggle.

"you were jealous? bub, you got nothing to be jealous of. we love you just as much as we love each other." jinyoung smiled as yugyeom opened his eyes. "really?"

"of course bubba. come here." yugyeom sat up, jinyoung turning to him and cupping his face, he peppered the boys face with kisses. yugyeom giggled, loving the feeling of jinyoungs lips on his face. he ended it with a peck on yugyeoms lips.

"there is a kissing session and I wasn't invited? I'm hurt." mark said from the doorway. yugyeom opened his arms to invite mark to join. mark smiled and pinned yugyeom down to the bed to kiss his face just like jinyoung.

"our baby was jealous." jinyoung said, smiling at his two lovers. mark sat up, sitting on yugyeoms thighs, yugyeoms face was red. he was embarrassed about how he got jealous of something so silly. "is that so?" mark smiled down at yugyeom.

"hyung~" yugyeom whined, hiding his face with his hands. the two boys couldn't help but feel their hearts swell at the sight. "don't be embarrassed baby, it's okay." mark gripped yugyeoms hands and moved them away from his face, holding them in his own and bringing them up to his face to kiss them.

"we adore our little angel, isn't that right my prince?" mark said lovingly. jinyoung nodded, yugyeom smiled. he loved his hyungs so much, he couldn't describe how he felt towards them in words.

"i love the both of you." yugyeom said suddenly. the two were taken back but smiled nonetheless. they moved to either side of yugyeom and held him, kissing his cheeks and smothering him with their love. they got under the blankets shortly after and cuddled for hours until they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

it was a great way to end their day.