n

giggles could be heard throughout the house. yugyeom was laying on the shared bed he had with his boyfriends. jinyoung was on top of yugyeom, hands going up and down his sides- tickling him.

"h-hyung! s-stop!" yugyeom yelled, his stomach aching from laughing so hard. jinyoung smiled, a wicked look in his eyes as yugyeom squirmed and laughed in his grasp. "say the magic words!"

"p-please hyung! y-your cuddles a-a-are better then ma-markie hyungs!" that's when jinyoung stopped, a proud look on his face as sat atop of yugyeom. "glad we agree." yugyeom laid under him trying to catch his breath.

"please don't tell markie hyung~" yugyeom pouted. just then, mark walked in. he saw how red yugyeom was and the positions his boyfriends were in and anyone in this situation would think in a not so innocent way, but mark knew what was going on. that didn't stop him from poking fun at the two.

"what're you two doing hm?" both boys looked at each other, realizing how they looked to mark. yugyeom hid his face while jinyoungs face turned red. "i k-know it looks weird but I was just tickling him." the room went silent before mark bursted out laughing. yugyeom uncovered his face and looked at his hyung who had a hand over his mouth.

"y-you guys got s-so flustered. it's literally adorable." mark said, walking up to the two and sitting next to them. jinyoung got off yugyeom and sat on the other side of him. both boys were embarrassed while mark sat there peacefully. "it's not funny~" yugyeom pouted. mark looked down at him and ran a hand through his hair.

"it's very funny. I thought I was left out of something." mark wiggled his eyebrows. jinyoung groaned and fell onto his back. mark giggled at jinyoungs reaction. "okay but I wanted to ask if you two wanted to go to a drive in movie later?"

"wait really?!" yugyeom sat up, his eyes lighting up. he loved movies and going to a drive in was his dream. he didn't even know they did them there. "yes baby, I can borrow youngjaes truck and we can take a bunch of blankets and snacks." mark smiled, seeing yugyeoms wide eyes full of excitement was something indescribable.

"let's get ready hyungies! jinyoungie, we're going to a drive in!" yugyeom bounced on the bed like a child, looking at mark then to jinyoung. jinyoung giggled, happy to see his boyfriend so happy.

"you guys get dressed so we can get some snacks and buy some blankets before going." mark said. yugyeom immediately jumped out of bed to go get ready. jinyoung turned to mark and gave him a peck. "thank you hyung." he said sweetly.

"anything for my favorite boys."

♡♡♡♡♡

the boys arrived at the drive in. mark paid for the tickets and they drove around to find a parking. yugyeom had a smile on his face the entire way there and even in the store. they took multiple blankets + pillows, candies, chips, drinks, and even took yugyeoms moomin plush. they parked the car and got out of the truck. mark put the back trunk down so they could set up all the blankets and pillows.

"go sit down sweetheart, we'll get the snacks out." jinyoung said, kissing yugyeoms temple. yugyeom nodded, hopping up into the trunk of the truck and getting comfortable in the middle. he held his moomin in his arms tightly. when mark and jinyoung got back they couldn't help but take photos of their baby. yugyeom posed happily for them, enjoying the attention his boyfriends gave him.

after their mini photo shoot, mark and jinyoung hopped up and cuddled with yugyeom. they took pictures, ate some snacks and talked about how they think the movies would be until they heard it start from the radio in the car. the sun had set and the three boys could see the large "screen" begin playing the movie.

they snuggled against each other as toy story 4 played. they would laugh at the funny parts and comment about stuff to each other on others. occasionally, they'd feed each other some candies and place kisses on each other's cheeks and lips here and there. that's how the rest of their night had went as they watched the three movies. when the movies were over yugyeom yawned, tired from how late he had stayed up.

"sleepy bubba?" jinyoung asked softly when mark started packing up the snacks and they got ready to go. yugyeom hummed, rubbing his eyes. "let's get ready to go home and sleep okay?" yugyeom nodded and helped gather the blankets, despite how tired he was.

he fell asleep on the way home, his moomin acting as his pillow. when they arrived home, mark and jinyoung cooed at the sight. jinyoung picked the boy up and took him to their room. he took yugyeoms clothes off carefully and put on comfy clothes before he and mark got into bed after changing as well, and held yugyeom in their arms.

truly one of the best nights they've ever had.