e

it was the big night. the three boys were getting dressed separately from each other. all of them were excited to be going out together. of course they spend a lot of time together and go out but tonight would be special.

it was their five year anniversary.

a whole five years of the three being together. it had been five years that yugyeom had the courage to ask them out. it would be mark and jinyoungs 7th anniversary in a few weeks but now they celebrated on the day yugyeom gave them flowers and took them on a date.

"are my boys ready?" mark shouted from the living room. he was always the first one ready, somehow. jinyoung would take too much time on clothes and yugyeom on makeup.

"almost!"

"five minutes!"

mark laughed softly. his boyfriends would always make him smile even if they didn't try. everything they did made his heart swell, even after several and five years. mark sat down on the couch, playing games on his phone (yes he's 31 but still plays video games, can't judge him). sure enough, five minutes later both jinyoung and yugyeom walked out.

mark put his phone away and stood up. he scanned both boys, his smile growing on his face. they both looked absolutely beautiful. of course they all thought that about each other.

"I feel under dressed seeing you two." mark said, a quiet giggle leaving his lips. jinyoung shook his head. "you look very handsome hyung. are you guys ready?" jinyoung asked, taking yugyeoms hand and walking closer to mark. the two nodded and they left the house.

since they all wanted to do something special they each had something planned. their first stop was their favorite restaurant. it was jinyoungs stop. he couldn't help cheesy dates and "traditional" anniversaries. he knew the other two would do something different anyway so might as well do the simple stuff first.

they arrived shortly after and walked in. the waiter already knowing them and where they'd like to be seated. they sat down, mark and yugyeom across from jinyoung. they made small talk, making flirty comments here and there to get each other flustered.

once their food arrived they dove in. the food was delicious, as usual. they would share bites of food and giggle when someone had food on their face. jinyoung would tease yugyeom the most and mark would tease jinyoung. all three boys having a nice dinner together, enjoying each other's company.

time flew by quickly and they were now on their way to what mark had planned. it was already getting dark, the sun was setting when the trio arrived at the park.

"we'll watch the sunset and stargaze." mark said with a small smile. he was one to take dominance but when it came to dates and romantic gestures he got shy. jinyoung cooed, pinching the elders cheeks and grabbed his hand as they walked. "this is so cute hyungie~" yugyeom teased.

"aish, don't be like jinyoung." mark rolled his eyes playfully. the tips of his ears turning pink. "hyungs blushing~" jinyoung sang. mark just giggled, on any other day he'd have a smart comeback to everything but he'd let the two have their way today.

"let's sit here hyungies!" yugyeom squealed, getting the blanket mark had brought and set it in the grass. he sat down and waited for his hyungs to catch up. when they did, they squished yugyeom between them.

"the pink looks so pretty." yugyeom said in awh as he stared at the sky. the colors changed from different shades of pink, orange, yellow, red and blue. it was stunning but mark had his eyes on his two lovers. yugyeom sat up with his legs straight, leaning back and holding himself up with his arms. jinyoung laid on yugyeoms thighs and held yugyeoms leg in his arm. both paying attention to the changing sky.

"you two are more beautiful than the sky." mark said lovingly. the two snapped their heads to their hyung, smiles on this faces. they saw how marks eyes sparkled as he looked at them and they both had the same look towards him.

"come here mr. cheesy." jinyoung said. yugyeom laid down, his arms open for the two to cuddle into him. they took the opportunity to do so, the three cuddling under the now dark night sky.