l

it was late when the three boys arrived home. in the car they made jokes and reminisced on the funny times of their relationship. they were happy, happy that they were together. no one even needed to say anything yet their love towards each other would grow like a wildfire.

"wait, what are we doing for gyeomies part of the anniversary?" jinyoung questioned. yugyeom smiled upon seeing the two freak out about forgetting.

"it's at home." mark nodded and jinyoung physically relaxed from his panicked state. yugyeom giggled, loving how freaked out the two got. little did they know he had bambam, jaebeom, youngjae and jackson help set up after they left.

♡♡♡♡♡

yugyeom made sure to walk in before his hyungs, wanting to see all that the others did. he was in awh and he knew his hyungs would be too. he smiled widly, turning to see the two almost behind him. "come on hyungies!" the two laughed, walking faster.

when they looked inside their house they were speechless. blankets, pillows and fairy lights covered the living room. yugyeoms stuffies laid on the floor with all the blankets. it was literally a blanket fort but ten times better.

snacks sat in the corner of the fort, along with a little note. jinyoung picked up the note to see jacksons hand writing.

happy anniversary! we helped yugyeom set up his master plan, hope it works

- love, wanggae.. and youngjae, bambam and jaebeom

"so you had the boys set this up while we were out?" jinyoung turned to yugyeom, his eyes and facial expression soft as he looked at his boyfriend who nodded shyly.

"do you guys like it?" that two nodded immediately, going over to their boyfriend and crushing him in a hug. "we love you baby." mark said, kissing yugyeoms temple. yugyeom giggled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"well, let's all cuddle now!" yugyeom shouted, escaping the death trap the two held him in. he sat down on the blankets and grabbed his moomin plush, bouncing up and down while he sat down. his hyungs laughed, joining him. they sat and watched movies until they could barley keep their eyes open.

yugyeom yawned for the one millionth time and that's when mark and jinyoung decided to go get some clothes for the three of them to change into. they kissed yugyeom before going into their shared room. this was all part of yugyeoms plan.

he jumped up quickly, pulling out the two boxes bambam had hid in one of the pillows for him. yugyeom got up onto one knee. he held both boxes up and waited for the two to return.

he was shaking, he was more nervous than he had been when he first asked the two out on a date. he replayed his speech in his head over and over, hoping he wouldn't mess this up. he heard footsteps coming down the hall and he just about fainted.

jinyoung and mark turned the corner and they both froze, tears already swelling in their eyes as they saw the youngest on one knee holding two rings, the clothes long forgotten.

"hyungs, i-im really nervous right now but y-you both have been my two favorite p-people for so long. you make me smile and laugh all the time. you give me butterflies in my stomach just by saying my name. I've... I've never felt the way I'm feeling with anyone else other than you. im so... so so so in love with you hyungies and.." yugyeom choked up, his hyungs already sobbing in front of him.

"will you marry me?" jinyoung was the first one to shout out a yes. mark could only nod as he fell to the floor in front of yugyeom. jinyoung sat down next to mark and yugyeom, all three of them shaking with sobs. smiles graced their faces as yugyeom slid the two rings onto their ring fingers.

"we-we love you, angel." mark said, placing his lips on yugyeoms. the kiss full of love and passion, it made yugyeom dizzy. he barley had time to catch his breath as jinyoung did the same. the three of them spent the rest of the night crying, cuddling, and talking about their wedding.

END

thank you to everyone who read this short story. it was really nice writing this and I'm glad some of you seemed to enjoy it as well :(

also I'm sorry for updating late! I've been sick so I slept a lot lol

i love you guys, stay alive <3