Nezkuo Kamado

Requester seemed very excited. Definitely not doing this because I got stuck on Giyuu's oneshot.

High School AU

"Nezuko-chan~ !!" 

"Nezuko- !!"

"Ah?"

" - ugh"

"Not you again."

"That's my line!" you hmph-ed at Zenitsu, continuing to wave at Nezuko and pointing to the seat next to you.

"Hi, Zenitsu, (Y/N)." Tanjiro waved back at the both of you as he and Neuzko headed to your usual table.

"'sup." You nodded in his direction. Running forward to Nezuko, you grabbed her arm, pulling her to your side of the table before Zenitsu could do anything.

"(Y/N)!" Zenitsu hissed at you, crestfallen as you threw a smirk at him, resting your head on Nezuko's shoulder.

Tanjiro chuckled, taking a seat next to Zenitsu.

"~ thank you for the meal~"

"..thank you for the meal.."

"Thank you for the meal!"

"Mhm mmm mh !"

"..Nezuko-chan, I have extra tomato salad, here have some." 

"mhm!" Nezuko visibly lighted up when Zenitsu scooped up his side dish and place it in her bowl.

"..tch.. " Your eyes unwittingly met Zenitsu's (triumphant) gaze that immediately got on your nerves.

" -was that a challenge- ? I accept !" You shot up from your seat and started sprinting towards the exit of the school, but not before shouting a warning, "don't you dare do anything while I'm gone - !!"

.

.

"..lunch ended 5 minutes ago."

"We should just head back to class."

"-zenitsuu.."

"It's (Y/N)'s fault anyway-, come oon, let's goo"

"Mmh!"

"Whaat , Nezuko-chan, why are you shaking your heaad, (Y/N) is not coming back- "

" i am bAaCKK !!" You skidded to a stop in front of the table, huffing as you handed Nezuko a crepe.

"This was the tomato crepe you want right? Is it good?" You smiled at Nezuko, ignoring the face that Zenitsu was making at you.

"mhmm ~ " Nezuko tore off a portion of the crepe and held it to you.

"Woah, Nezuko, are you gonna feed me ? Thank you~ " You lowered your head slightly as Nezuko held the crepe to your mouth. "It's delicious~ Thank you Nezkuo~ "

"Aaa, Nezuko-chan, feed me too~ " Zenitsu followed suit, squatting slightly as Nezuko tore off another portion of the crepe.

"Mine." You cut in front of Zenitsu and stole it away.

"(Y/N) !! Go awaayy, Nezuko-chan was going to feed me! Me! Mee!"

"Not on your life."