Fighter

Peter was walking to school and he was happy. Well he's not Happy, there's only one Happy that takes him to places like to Mr. Stark when he's needed on a mission.

   He's happy because his auntie officially beat cancer. Aunt May was always a fighter. When Uncle Ben died she continued to raise Peter and give him all the love he deserved.

   He walked into school seeing students everywhere. He looked around in the crowd of people to see if he can find his friends. He saw MJ, she was by then schools vending machine getting some chips.

   "MJ, my mom officially beat cancer" he said with a gleeful smile on.

"That's great Peter. Tell your aunt that she's a strong women" MJ said while opening a bag of chips.

   "Do you know where Ned is? I want to tell him the good news" Peter asked.

   "He's by the lockers, I think. Well I'm going to mine see you later, loser" MJ said while walking to her locker.

   "Bye MJ" Peter said as he ran to his locker not caring if a teacher told him to so down. Right now he was to happy to care.

   He found his locker and shoved his stuff in there and got his books for math.

   "Hey Ned I have something to tell you" Peter said.

   "What is it, is it about a new mission? Will Captain America be there?" Ned asked.

   "No, my mom beat cancer!" he said with a giggle.

   "That's great Peter. Did you tell Tony Stark? You know he has a thing for her" Ned said with a goofy smirk.

   "Eww, Ned. No I haven't told anyone besides you and MJ" he replied thinking about aunt May and Tony being together. That would be weird on so many levels.

   "You need to tell Harry"

   "Don't worry I'll tell him. Sorry I have to go but see you in third period" Peter said running to his first class. He didn't have first and second period with Ned or MJ. Which sucked but he had them with Harry.

   He walked into his first class. And he saw Harry sleeping as usual. He never understood how he could sleep in most of his classes and still get good grades. Peter thought maybe he's a wizard or something.

   Peter put his bag next to Harry's and sat down. He tapped Harry shoulder but he didn't move.

   "Harry" he whispered not trying to get the teachers attention.

   "Harry" he said again with more authority, but he still didn't move.

   "Harrison, it's important" Peter whispered.

   Harry looked up with a sleepy look and then he yawned like a lion. Stretching his arms and almost hitting the person behind him.

   "What's important, Peter" he said with a soft voice. He usually had a soft voice when he was tired.

   "My auntie beat cancer" he said while smiling.

   "You're right that's important. I thought you would say you bought a new Star Wars collectible. We should celebrate after I sleep" Harry said as he went back to sleep.