Thanksgiving Crush

"Mr. Stark I know we only have the team over for Thanksgiving, but I was wondering if I could bring somebody over?" Peter's voice wavered at the end of his words.

Tony looked at Peter with a sly smile. He watched as Tony looked over at the other Avengers at the dinner table and raised his eyebrows.

"What's with the creepy look, Tony?" Steve asked.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" Tony asked while dodging Steve's question.

"Um...well. She is actually a he and his name is Harry" Peter said, hoping no one would be made at him for not telling them he liked boys, too.

"Harry who? Harry Potter?" Clint spoke. Natasha squeezed his wrist until he yelped like a little dog. He didn't say anything else.

"Harry Osborn" Peter said quietly. Harry and Peter has been see in each other for a while, but Peter was scared to tell Tony and them that he was bisexual.

"I had a feeling you were gay" Mr. Stark said calmly as he sipped his coffee.

"I'm actually not gay. I'm bisexual" Peter explained as he twisted the ring Harry gave to him on their one month anniversary.

"That's when someone like boys and girls, right?" Steve asked. Steve never really got the chance to get up to date with most things since he been frozen for years. He's trying, at least.

"Yeah" Peter responded.

The door bell rang and Peter's face changed from nervous to a happy little puppy.

"I'll get it!" Peter yelled. He got up from his seat and ran to the door. Whence he opened the door he was blessed with Harry's smile.

"Hello, love. I brought you a rose. I hope it's not to much" Harry handed the rose to Peter. He took it happily.

"It's not to much. Thank you" Peter embraced Harry with a hug. He gave Harry a quick kiss and led him to the others at the table.

"Smells good" Clint said.

"There's ten times more food like this on Asgard all the time. Every meal is mostly to much for us to consume" Thor responded to Clint's praise.

"Shut up would you! I wanna meet this Harry" Natasha said.

She looked over at Peter and Harry holding hands and awkwardly sitting next to Loki, who was swinging around his blades that looked really sharp.

"Let's just eat so I can get working on my suit" Tony said as he grabbed a slice of meat from the turkey that looked to big to be a turkey.