No Thanks To You

Warning: Panic Attack

Peter sat on the edge of a tall building waiting for Tony to yell at him. He knew wouldn't be there since Mr. Stark didn't care about him. It would be just his suit and him talking from some place, vacationing. He heard Tony's suit land softly behind him.

"Is everyone okay?" Peter whispered softly. Hoping everyone was since he failed to do the most basic thing.

"No thanks to you" he heard Tony say in a mad and unforgiving tone.

"No thanks to me? Those weapons are out there and I tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen. None of this would have happen if you just listened to me. If you even cared you would actually be here" Peter yelled almost on the verge of tears.

Tony stepped out of his suit surprising Peter but, he knew Mr. Stark was messing with him. Who would care for a failure? Tony stepped closer to Peter making Peter step backwards.

"What if somebody died tonight? Different story because that's on you. And if you died I feel like that's on me. Don't need that on my conscious" Tony said as rage was written all over his face.

"Yes sir, I-I'm sorry-" Peter was cut off.

"Sorry doesn't cut it"

"I understand. I just wanted to be like you" Peter said. He wanted to be Mr. Stark since he was basically his mentor. Peter just wanted to make him proud.

"And I wanted you to be better" Peter stayed silent knowing he failed.

"Okay it's not working out. Ima need the suit back" Which caused Peter to panic a little.

"For how long?" Peter asked hoping it wasn't that long.

"Forever" Those words crushed Peter.

"No no no, please" Peter panicked even more. His words came out shakily. His world ripped into two.

"Let's have it" Tony said as he gestured toward the spidey's suit.

"Please you don't understand. It's all I have. I'm nothing without this suit" He explained. A tear trickled down his cheek.

"If you are nothing without this suit that you shouldn't have it. Okay?" Tony waited for the suit to be placed in his hands.

Tony left the boy there with extra pair of clothes and without his suit. Peter felt nothing after that. He headed home, hoping just to sleep. Everything he did was wrong to Mr. Stark. He wanted this and that but, he never asked what Peter wanted. Peter was just some kid that did his bidding and Peter knew that.

He walked into his auntie's apartment not wanting to speak or do anything for that matter. He walked passed his aunt siting on her couch not saying anything. Silence was an unusual thing from Peter. She watched him past looking lifeless and hopeless.

"What's wrong Peter?" She asked waiting for his answer.

He didn't answer and went to his room closing the door softly behind him and locked it. He rolled on his bed and let the tears flow from his eyes. He knew he would always be a failure. He failed Ben. He failed Mr. Stark. He failed aunt May. He failed the Avengers. He failed the city.

He tried to sleep but memories flooded his mind. He remembered Ben dying. He remembered Tony yelling at him. He remembered the people he couldn't save. He remembered all his nightmares. His heart beat speed up as more tears flooded his sight. He grabbed his heart hoping the pain would stop.

It didn't stop.

He laid there knowing no one would help him. He tried to catch his breath but nothing came. He felt his head was spinning and he felt his stomach flip. He barely got up and ran to the bathroom. He threw up in the toilet bowl.

He laid there crying still as his heart pounded against his skin.

He finally brought back his heart rate down and got up with his hand gripping the wall for support. He flushed the toilet and slowly walked to his room. He laid back on his bed and waited until school started.

He don't get much sleep after that day.