Part 13

pov will go back and forth

Lauren.

We walked back into the park and out into the parking lot. " Ok so its four, So we are going to the pizza plaza near the mall. Is that good with you guys?" Looking at Camila and Dinah.

" Yes I love that place it has that little mouse statue right?"

nodding " that is the place." After she put the baby in the car I grabbed her around her waist. " I hope that you are not going to leave before you give me a kiss." Putting her hand on my chest.

" of course not." Biting my bottom lip she touched my chin bringing my lips to hers. Kissing me so soft and pulled back and turned to walk away.

" Oh no you don't" Pulling her back to my chest she laughed. Touching her lips with my tongue, parting her lips welcoming me in. Our tongues swirled around each others, felling the warm essence of her could send me over the edge. Pulling her bottom lip in my mouth. She moaned, smiling I stepped back, " see that was better, now I will see you there."

Getting in my truck I waited for her to pull out and I followed behind.

" Lauren I do not understand how she doesn't see that little boy in you. But I guess when your blinded by what you think you know, everything else can fall at the waist."

Nodding " yeah, I guess but I want to know what you think about her so far?" Staring at the rode cars zoomed around me. Getting off the exit, Camila had turned on orange st. Making sure that I didn't lose her I followed behind close.

" Well Mani what do you think?"

She smiled " I think that you really like her, which I have never seen before. I also think that she likes you. Plus she nice she is a good mom and she is beautiful."

Nodding " I seen you and Dinah conversation what was that about?" Rubbing her hands together she looked out the window. " What is it Normani, you know that you can tell me anything I will not judge you."

Taking a deep breath " Yeah we got into talking about last year and how I ghosted her."

" what the fuck do you mean that you ghosted her, from the little shit that you told me you like her and she was feeling you. What the hell could have happened from then to well when you stopped talking Mani? Why didn't you tell me?" She sat there in what looked like a daze.

"Well see Lauren, if you haven't notice I self sabotage and that is exactly what I did. But you know what is funny?" Shaking my head, " Well I was, my usual bullshit, and the crazy part is that I do it without thinking." Studying her face she never looked away from the window, but I could see that she was really deep in her head.

" You know that we can just go to my house, we do not have to do this right now. I can see that you are not ready and I don't want to make it harder. I could totally make up a good excuse, like my sister hit a cat and now and having a break down."

Laughing, I was glad that she still was with me. " No I will be fine, its just hard you know, I liked her and then I just did what I always do and cut her off. Without and explanation or even a good reason, other then that she was not at my dispose when I wanted."

" Mani I want you to know that I am here, like if you need me, I am here all the time." Reaching out I touched her shoulder, she put her hands over mine.

" I know Laur, I know and I will come to you when I am ready to talk." Pulling to the pizza plaza.

Normani pov

I was fucked up, I never in my life have someone made me feel like I royal fucked up. Its crazy because Dinah keep the conversation short, and my inability to explain myself was BRUTAL. Never have I ever had to battle with myself, or to feel like I really might have fucked up.