Part 30

Camila pov

I was somewhere between this shit feels amazing and I think I might split into pieces. Looking down between us and fuck she wasn't all the way in. 'Yup I'm going to break and how would I explain that shit to my mom.' Lauren pushed further in and pulled out a little giving me a second to breath.

Rolling her hips she hit something that sent shock waves through my whole body. Pressing my hand on her lower back she gave me more and another wave. I was getting wetter my juices seeped down my leg. " Yes get wet for me baby." Lauren whispered in my ear, she backed up until she was sitting on her heels. " Do you want me?" Dumb founded I nodded 'who the hell wouldn't, even at the thought of her breaking me I wanted all of her.' Moving my leg from her shoulder she wrapped it around her back.

Leaning in she gave me her, working her hips she played with me. Pushing in letting her stretch me, then pulled out until just the tip was in over and over she repeated it, until I could have swear I was seeing stars. Moan scratching and rolling my hips her torment was really fucking with me.

" umm shit you like that?" Slamming into me I felt my stomach clench.

" ahhhh shit" I screamed, she stayed still for a second winding her hips. My back ached into her push her in and my mind went total blank. Grabbing my hips with one of her hands she worked in and out of me. I was sure I was going to fucking explode. I clenched down on her member.

" Don't" she moan, oh she was close holding her in me I twisted my hips. The lighting hit her face. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back.

" Is this what you want papi, you want me to beg. Fuck me now." Leaning down so she was direction above me she worked her hips fast and hard. Hitting my g spot I knew I was going to cum hard. Slowing her stocks down she brought her face in my neck.

Prolonging my relief " damn your tight and wet, I can do this all day." Bitting her shoulders she moaned loud " fuck yes" slamming into me she kissed my neck " give it all to me." Making every stroke hit my g spot my body clenched hard. Not stopping she keeped the same stroke until an orgasm ripped through me and at the same time she pulled out fast make another one come.

She came all over my stomach, before laying on top of me. " Fuck" smacking her ass she came again" shit" she moaned rolled to her side, breathing heavy " I didn't know that I could cum that hard, and twice that has never." Grabbing the towel off the side of the bed, she wiped off my stomach. Closing her eyes, " You are amazing, fucking amazing, and I really wanna do it again, but I am going to need a minute to get my shit together. That pussy is a weapon, fuck." Holding her chest dramatically.

Rolling to the side bring my leg over her hip. " Me amazing, Lauren I thought you were going to break me and still I wouldn't stop." Kissing her neck licking up to her ear " That definitely left an impression, I'm sure you left a imprint on me." Bearing my face between her shoulder and neck. She rubbed my back and smiled on my hair.

" You did the same, and I told you I wouldn't break you. What time is it?" Climbing on her body moving over to the side table where my phone was. Squeezing's my ass " umm damn your soft." Giggling I turned to my side touching her chest.

Studying her body running my finger tips over her breast down her stomach over her pelvis. Looking at her Simi hard penis, " But your not, it midnight." Raising her eyes lightly touching her hips. Licking my bottom lip I placed my leg over her legs. " Your so smooth." Moving my face to her neck, kissing it, taking a deep breath, " Damn you smell good too." Licking her neck I leaned over her body kissing her chest.

Moving down to her breast, taking her nipple in my mouth, Looking her in her eyes. creasing her with my tongue. Not changing pace moving from her hips down until my hand slide over her cock. Gripping it up and down my fingers pumped her while I sucked and licked her nipples.