KYOURAN HEY KIDS!!@@!!!@ARSUDGS

"OSO..?" Holly asked, shakingly. OSO grinned and backed Holly up against a wall. Holly was trapped, with no escape. OSO grinned a devilish grin, which sent shivers down Holly.

"You're trapped," OSO said, but wait, she sounded like an al--

Holly gasped and shot up from her bed. She was sweating, and her beeping alarm clock didn't make anything better. She sighed in relief and shame. She's been having dreams with OSO and Air lately... Never with the people she liked. Unenthusiastic as ever, Holly got up from her bed and threw her alarm clock at the wall. "Yay for terrible mornings! Yaaayy..."

She sat in silence. Questioning what her life was. The window's faint whispers of the rain running down from the sky made the atmosphere cold and gloomy. But, she was forced to smile, because that's what she is! The one to smile and goof off and be happy! Be happy! Wait. What does that mean? Oh well, Holly unlocked her hotel door and slowly walked out, closing the door from behind. As she was about to go down the stairs, a human-like figure appeared next to her. The human had pastel purple hair and wearing a purple visor. Her skin was... White? And it looks like a face was engraved in her torso.

"Dude, you need to stop being depressed." The figure said. "Who are you-- And how do you k--" "I created you." "Wha--" "Please, for the love of God. Don't go down the stairs, unless you want more pain." The figure warned. "Um... Who are you?"

The figure facepalmed. "YOU. ARE. IN. A. CHAPTER. THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT TO THIS PLOT AT ALL! AND FUCK, THIS STUPID CHAPTER ONLY EXISTS, SO I CAN PROVE TO ALLI THAT YOU'RE R--" "...Y'know what? Go down those stairs." The figure said unemotionally. "Oh... Okay..? C-can you tell me who you are--" "My name's Kaylee, I created you, along with OSO and Novel, alright BYE! And, uh, good luck." The figure said quickly before disappearing. Holly was deeply concerned and confused but did as Kaylee told. She went down the stairs. She then was immediately tripped over by OSO, and stepped on. Holly bled poison (as holly berries are poisonous) and yelped in pain. OSO laughed. "You fucking suck Holly." "D-did I--" She realized what she was about to say, and just sighed without saying anything. "You pussy, LEARN TO MAN UP, BITCH!" OSO lifted her foot, only to step on her again. Her leaf tore a bit, and OSO laughed at her weakness. OSO then proceeded to walk off leaving Holly behind. Bleeding. She soon got up and quickly fell over onto a table, grasping it. This happens every day. She wanted to stop this. But how?

"Hey Holly, you ever tried killing?" Novel's words echoed in her thoughts. That's it... Kill OSO! That way she'll be gone... And since they split up, it'll be so much easier! Holly smirked and regained her balance. She quickly rushed her way to the kitchen, grasping a sharp, and pleasant knife. Holly walked out of the kitchen, and out of the hotel. 

"Was that Holly?" Coaster asked. "I thought you were DEAD." Novel argued. "Shhh, never mind that. Let's just figure out what the hell Holly's doing.." Coaster snapped back. "Alright." Novel and Coaster got out of their hiding spots and followed Holly.

"Hey OSO!" Holly grinned. "Um, can you get away from me..?" "Sorry, but hey, come with me!" "No, I'll pa--" 

"!!" OSO was stabbed in the chest. "B-but..?" "God powers, yadda yadda yadda, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN AVADE DEATH!" Holly shouted, and OSO collapsed, the rain starting to get thicker and harsher. Holly smirked and skipped off.

"So she is..." "OSO!!" Novel rushed up to OSO'S dead body. i dont wanna make this scene dramatic so lets just say novel cried and holly heard her whiney ass crying bout oso

"You guys are so loud!" Holly yelled, the blood camouflaging in with her cherry-red skin. "YOU FUCKING KILLED OSO, SHUT UP!" Novel yelled back, and Holly cracked. Holly proceeded to throw the knife into Novel's forehead. Novel collapsed as well and shes dead oops

Coaster was gone at the point, and Holly scoffed. "Pussy.." Holly laughed and walked off, humming.

She then bumped into Black Square a second later.

~Gah..! Oh, it's just you.~ "Oops... Sorry, Black Square!" ~Eh, it's fine.~ ~Hey wait, you killed OSO and Novel, right? I heard Novel crying 'bout OSO, and you had a knife, sooo.~ "...I killed them because I was tired of being called names and being beaten, almost to death."

Holly took out a knife, and Black Square's... 4 arms quickly emerged from his back, ink dripping from all 4 arms.

"Wh--" ~Sorry Holly!~ Black Square lifted up 2 ink arms and crushed Holly with them.

~Oh, she's dead.~ Black Square's arms disappeared, and they walked off.

Kaylee appeared again. "Welp, I guess she ISN'T relevant! Oops."