He finds you asleep with your younger sibling.

Luke 17
His PoV

"See you Guys tomorrow!" I said to the boys as I hopped out the car.

"See you Dude!" Ashton said back as I shut the door.

I walked to the front door knocking lightly hoping Y/N would open it.
"Y/N?" I asked as I put the bag down on the porch.

I sighed and got my keys out and opened the door.

"Y/N? Emmy?" I asked hoping to hear something back from your younger sisters.

I walked through the house hearing nothing but the tv. I sighed and went upstairs to the music room and dumped my bag on the floor.

I walked to Emmys room hoping to see a bubbly kid but nothing.
I then walked to Y/Ns room and knocked on the door lightly.

"Guys? I'm back." I said softly.

No reply.

I opened the door to find the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Emmy was sound asleep in Y/Ns arms as Y/N held her in the arms, both of them gently snoring.

"Awwww."'I cooed as I pulled my phone out.

I took a photo of them and giggled to myself as I did so.

"Goodnight my sweethearts, sweet dreams my bubs." I said kissing there heads.

I pulled the duvet over them and shut the blinds over as Emmy awoke.

I herd small sobs come from her as I walked away but I quickly walked back.

"Emmy Baby, it's only me ok? Shhhh, Get some sleep bubs." I whispered softly as i wiped her tears away.

"Night night Lukey." She whispered as I kissed her head.

"G'night cutie pie."

Michael (13)

I had just finished running errands. I walked to the door, I unlocked it and then opened it not hearing anything.

"Y/N? Noah?" I said shutting the door over with my foot as I carried the 3 bags of shopping.

I herd nothing from my 13 year old sister or my 4 year old brother.

I sighed as I walked to the kitchen with the bags as I looked around. The only door slightly open was the lounge.
I dumped the bags on the floor and kicked my shoes off and put them by the back door.

"Guys?" I asked as I looked in tho crack in the door to the lounge.
I saw nothing, the tv was on but that was about it.
I opened the door and giggled at the cute sight in front of me.

Y/N never really got on with Noah but they must have figured something out.

I saw a small note and picked it up.

Mikey
So Noah had a shiteating idea of playing with my emotions. He kicked off and started crying like crazy as you left.
He kept stealing things from both mine and yours rooms and he started "drawing" on my feet with pens and paint which as you know isn't a good idea.

I calmed him down but he's still latching onto me.

Do me a very big favour and make sure the "tickle monster" pays a visit.

Love Y/N xx

I giggled and set the note aside and pulled my phone out and took a photo of them. Y/Ns arms were wrapped softly around Noah as a soft chuckle came from her.

"Did you read it?" She asked groggily making me giggle.

"Yep, What's so bad that mr tickle monster has to come?" I asked making her laugh lightly.