Sensory Overload (Mikey)

Suggested by the beautiful babyboomikey !! Thanks for the suggestion love!

Idk if this could be triggering but there is sensory overload meltdown in this one so if it's a trigger, here's the warning!

Hannah's PoV
"Why is there so many people?" I whispered to Mikey as he held my hand in his.

We were wading through waves of paparazzi sending me into a mad state of anxiety. I could feel myself already shaking.

"Han, it's ok. Keep breathing in and out. I'm here." Michael assured, rubbing my knuckle with his thumb.

I kept my head down and took deep breaths as we walked through the crowd. Michaels hand let go of my hand and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I buried my face into him as the sound of cameras clicked and the shouting of questions were constant.

Michael has always been so helpful through the times I've had sensory overload meltdowns, he wasn't a normal brother but he was more like a parent to me. As for the boys, they also really helped.

"Han, it's ok, breathe." Michael whispered as he pushed away paparazzi .
He let go of me as the boys all rushed over. Ashton soon followed the action as did Calum but Luke looked at my hand then me, basically asking if it's ok to hold me close. I nodded softly feeling my body shake more. As his hand held mine I felt more relaxed and safe. He soon pulled me to his side wrapping his arms around my waist.

I started to breathe in and out slower to try and calm down. I felt
Lukes  grip loosen as we got to the car. I relaxed my muscles and took strong breaths as I opened the door. I slammed it shut and held my head into my hands, taking more breaths as the boys all got in. Michael was next to me, looking at me worryingly.

"Han, hold on ok? It's gonna be ok." Michael said passing me his bottle of water.

I took a gulp then another, then another, then another.

"I'm-im Fine." I whimpered, pulling my legs up to my chest whilst resting  against the door.

~TIME SKIP~

We got home and I instantly went to my room, feeling the attack creep up on me once again. I sat on my bean bag and rocked back and forth as i felt my chest tighten and cramp up. I couldn't think straight or even Handle being here.
I grabbed my thick blanket off of my bed and hauled it over me. I started to feel the world close in. My breaths quickened as I started to hit myself on the head over and over.

"No, no, no, no, no no, no! S-Stop! No!"
I felt my body tremble as I started to hit my head more violently and pull at my hair. I sat up and threw my stuffed animals violently onto the ground feeling panic rise in my chest again

I sat back on my bean bag and I screwed my eyes shut and held my weighted blanket over my whole body feeling a bit more calmer that I was. I started to slowly breath again as I relaxed my body.

I herd my door open and knew that Michael was there, he shut the door over and played soft music through his phone.
I took the blanket off as he stood at the doorway.

"I-is it ok for me to hug you?" He asked smiling sympathetically.

I nodded and he set his phone down on the table sitting next to me on another bean bag.

"Are you sure Han? Absolutely sure?" He asked again.

I nodded and wriggled close to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I buried my head in his chest. He pulled the blanket back over us and pulled me closer to him. I started to relax to his grip as my chest rose up and down rapidly, by whole body still lightly trembling.

"It's ok Hannah. I'm right here." He whispered as the soft music filled the room.

I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes as Michael held me tighter.

"Shhh, baby it's ok. I'm here ok? It's alright." Michael whispered as I whimpered again.

As time passed, I closed my eyes feeling more relaxed as Michael ran a hand through my hair humming lightly. I knew I was going to fall asleep in Michaels arms as I felt safe with him around. My tears slowed as he rubbed small circles in between my shoulder blades

"Hannah it ok. Go to sleep sweetheart." He hummed as I held him and he held me.
He pulled me onto his lap with the weighted blanket over me, he started to rock me back and forth as I felt my body stop shaking

I soon opened my eyes to find myself on his bed with both my blanket and his over me. I turned over to see him on his phone.

I wriggled up to him resting my head on his side making him giggle softly.

He wrapped his arm around me kissing my forehead.

"Get some sleep Hannah, I'm not going anywhere."