Fucked up

Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

"How dare you laid your dirty fucking hand on my girl!?" YIEEEEEEE that "My girl tho"

*kriiiiiiiiinnnggg* oh? Kai's calling.

"Baby bear! Let's meet up at the "Idols restaurant" Idols can only go there so we can't really get caught" I didn't there's such place.

"Ok oppa"

"Arasseong~ I'll pick you up after 30 minutes" and he hanged up. I quickly took a shower and get dressed. Gosh it's only been 10 minutes!? Am I the long lost daughter of flash? Geez.

I spaced out. The sight of Lili fighting against the old man came to my mind again.

She hawt tho. Wait what? No she's hot for a girl I mean.

I'm not gay or anything. I'm straight af so don't judge.

But.....

"KYAAAAAHH SHE LOOKS REALLY COOL!!!" I repeatedly jumped on my bed.

"My girl"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!"and I made dolphine noises.

"YAH JENNIE KIM I'M PLAYING A GAME BE QUITE AND STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT OUR LISA YOU PEDO!!" Jisoo unnie screamed from the next room.

How'd she—— did She heard all of that? I got out of my room and went on the living room out of embarrassment.

Minutes later, Kai texted me and now we're here at the I.R. While looking for a seat, We saw some familiar figures.

"Baby isn't that your group mates and Twice's Sana and tzuyu?" I stared at them and yes, he's right. It's them.

Tzuyu looked on our direction. Oh no.

"JENNIE UNNIE COME JOIN US!" She called me and Lisa looked at me with cold eyes. And this is the moment I knew, I fucked up.