Bathroom

Chapter 22

Lisa's POV

"So why did you came here?" Chaeyoung said as she munch through the sticky mangoes.

How'd she———

"Nothing actually. I'm just bored" She put down the food that she was holding at her right hand.

"C'mon ManoBAL. I'm not an entertainer and I'm sure that you need something tonight" I sighed.

"Yeah fine you win again.... The thing is, Jennie unnie said I love you to me while I was on my bed while she cries. Then I felt my heart hurted" I said while remembering the scene earlier.

"Oh that" She said as if she's not even shocked at all.

"Aren't you shocked?"

"I already know that Jennie unnie loves you so it's not shocking at all" I smacked her head lighy.

"Yah! What was that for!?"

"That's for not informing me"

"You didn't asked tho"

"How am I supposed to know that she talks that with you huh fool?"

"Ask me. Easy as one two three" I rolled my eyes and joined her eat.

"But what about Sana? Are still going to keep her?" She asked.

"Well yeah, I still will keep her. She somehow grew attached to me so it's hard to let her go"

"But you still have feelings for Jennie unnie right?" She asked again.

"Yes, I still do but as the time grows, It will vanish for sure" I said with confidence.

"What———"

"What about you and Jisoo unnie huh?" I cut her off so she'll stop asking. She blushed and said..

"I- rude yadom"

*blag!*

A falling sound came from the bathroom. I looked at Chaeyoung and stood up. She held my wrist.

"What?" I got out of her grip and made my way to the bathroom. Rosie planned on stopping me but I'm faster than her so... I reached the bathroom door and opened it only to find The two J's at the bathroom.

I looked at Rosè with a death stare.

"I was going to tell you but———brought food so I got distracted" she said as she scratches her nape.

""Y'all hangin' out without me fools?"

"We already know that you'll come here" Jisoo unnie cooly said.

I hate them.

"Whatever. I'll leave now" I said then made my way out of the hotel room.

I checked the time and heck it's already 12 in the morning. How long did those two stayed there?

*krrrriiiiiiiinnnngggg*

Sana's caller I.D appeared on my screen. Right, they have to wake up early today. I picked up.

"Hellooooooooooo" Hyper Sana welcomed me.

"Yah you're so hyper today" She giggled cutely.

"When are you coming back?" I can picture her pouting all the way from Korea.

"We still have many schedules left so I might not see you in awhile" I sighed.

"Do you want me to go to one of your concerts?"

"Maybe on Seoul honey. For now, just focus because you have an upcoming comeback"

"Hmm arasseo" She sadly said which made me sad too.

"Yah don't be sad. I'll call you from time to time and even FaceTime you"

"But I'll not be able to watch your Swalla"

"Yah you perverted child! Don't worry I'll give you the first ever copy of the dvd" She laughed softly.

"Sounds fine to me" and we laughed and laughed and laughed.

Our conversation went on.

Jisoo's POV

We're both raising our arms and hands and kneeling on the hotel room floor.

"Who made the sound!?" Chaeyoung roughly asked us. Me abd Jennie pointed each other......

To be continued