Chapter 2

Hadrian- I smirk putting on my new clothing, shoes and leather jacket deciding to keep my hair down

I grab my trunk before apparating to the plate form getting on, I walk down the hall looking for my little mate

I grab my trunk before apparating to the plate form getting on, I walk down the hall looking for my little mate. I smirk finding him with Hermione, Ginny, Neville and Luna, I walk in to only have myself pulled into a hug.

Ron- I smell a delicious smell, I look seeing a person there I run over to him pulling him into a hug feeling my fox bark with joy whilst purring at the same time

Hadrian- I smile stroking his hair pulling him more closer as I could before picking him up and sitting down with him in my lap, we rub out cheeks and necks together scenting each other I pull back pecking him on the lips hearing/feeling him practically squeal and howl with joy. I hear someone clear their throats I look up smiling seeing Luna and Neville share a knowing look where Ginny look annoyed and Hermione looks angry with a mixture of confusion "yes Hermione?"

Hermione- I growled "how do you know my name? and get off my future boyfriend and husband!"

Hadrian- "Harry Potter and as for the other he is my mate you know what a mate is right not the friendship way but the soulmate way, so no Hermione he will never be your boyfriend or husband because he will be my boyfriend slash mate for life and my little husband slash wife!" I growled out wrapping my right arm around Ron's waist and the other his upper back pulling him more into me, protecting him.

Hermione- "I will get you back for this Potter and I mean it, come on Ginny let's get away from these freaks!" I grab her arm pulling her out going into another compartment having fun with her

Hadrian- "can't wait to see what she does and hope it all false for her" I said smirking while stroking Ron's Hair "are you okay Ron"

Ron- I nod sniff with tears down my face "I thought she was my friend a friend doesn't call another friend a freak, I would of never go with her or been her boyfriend or anything I don't know where she thought or saw that happening maybe she took my protective brother feels for her the wrong way"

Neville- I nod "that's where you might be right everyone throughout the years where always thinking you were pining over her with the way you always looked at her and always followed her with your eyes"

Ron- I shack my head "no, I've like Hadrian in the way that everyone thought I did for Hermione, I just never said anything because I never got a chance because of Hermione always or Ginny always butting in all the time, I wish I tolled you sooner or later that I liked you or that I was gay"

Hadrian- I smile softly leaning and kissing his tears away "it's okay love because I was exactly the same, I am glad I ended up with you as my mate"

Ron- I smile "I am glad too" I lean forward making out with him, I moan feeling his hand squeeze my ass. We carried on until we heard someone giggle and another clear the throats, I turn blushing "Sorry"

Hadrian- I chuckle kindly at his cuteness "your have nothing to be sorry for love"

Luna- "yeah we love that your happy it's just"

Neville- "that next time do it alone incase"

Luna- "you end up going fever for example"

Neville- "taking your clothes off and"

Luna- "shagging each other"

Hadrian- I chuckle winking at them "I will be careful for next time plus you two are starting to sound just like the twins"

Neville- "perks of doing the sister and brother blood bond now"

Luna- "where twins in everything"

Neville- "even blood, isn't that right sister?"

Luna- "that's right brother" I say whilst giggling with a smile on my face seeing Hadrian and Ron look at us in shocked before smiling before turning to smile at each other, 'they really do make a adorable couple, Brother' I say to Neville through out Twin bond

Neville- I smile at Luna who's been sitting next to me this whole time 'they sure do sister'I said back at her through our bond before whispering out loud only loud enough for my self "they sure do" sighing thinking that I wish I could be just like time and I hope one day I am

----

C.W.