4: "Nice to meet you, mum."

OUTSIDE WITH THE POTTERS AND WEASLEY PARENTS (soon H and G too)

When they got outside, Mrs. Weasley immediately pulled the three Potter children in a hug. "I'm proud to be your grandmother."

"What.. How..." Albus stammers, confused.

"Lily, come here please." Mr. Weasley asks gently.

Lily walks over to Mr. Weasley and lets him examine her. "You look exactly like Ginny when she was ten." He concludes.

"You caught us." James says, mocking sadness.

"Shut it Hermione!" Ginny almost yells, covering Hermione's mouth and running into the room with her.

When Ginny takes her hand off Hermione's mouth, Hermione asks, "Did we interrupt something?"

Ginny, instead of acknowledging her parents' answers, takes Lily into a big hug. A hug which Lily happily accepts. "Nice to meet you, mum." Lily whispers, which makes Ginny tighten the hug. Hermione, Mrs. Weasley, and Mr. Weasley all 'aww' at this and leave Ginny to meet her children.

"Heh-hem (UMBITCH! UGH!). You're forgetting two." James breaks the silence.

"Oh, right. Come here you two." Ginny beckons them over and they also happily join the hug.

After they release, James points out, "I'm only one year younger than you right now mum!"

Ginny laughs and corrects him, "Yesterday I was thirteen too James."

James, somewhat disappointed says, "Oh." and then laughs.

"Ok, you two go back to everybody. I want to talk to Albus." Ginny says, smiling at her newfound children.

James and Lily leave and Albus turns to Ginny, "What did you want

To talk about?" He asks.

"I just wanted to ask if you'd rather be referred to as 'Albus' or 'Al'?" Ginny asks.

"Oh. 'Al' will be fine." Albus says, and then he goes back to the others also. Ginny waits a few moments and then follows Albus back inside, overflowing with pride and joy. 

A/N: I don't have anything to say today. Bye!