5: Ron's Explosion

BACK INSIDE

Everyone noticed Ginny walk back into the room, but only the kids, Harry, Hermione, and the Weasley parents noticed the gleam in her eyes. Harry sat there confused for a moment but then connected the dots. He gasped loudly and tried to cover it up.

"What's wrong mate?" Ron asks subtly.

"Oh, nothing." Harry quickly responds, and glances ever-so-slightly at Ginny.

Ron notices the glance and looks to see Ginny talking to Hermione, subconsciously running her fingers through Lily's hair; and Lily laying partially on Ginny's lap, sound asleep.

Ron clears his throat obnoxiously and breaks Ginny out of her trance. Ginny quickly removed her hand from Lily's hair, effectively waking her.

"Is it breakfast yet?" Lily mumbles sleepily.

"No Lily. It's around dinner time." Hermione says.

Lily quickly perks up, remembering where she is. "Oh. Hi Aunt Hermione."

"Lily, please call me Hermione." Hermione asks her.

"Ok, Hermione." Lily corrects herself, lies back down on Ginny lap, now almost completely on it. But Lily doesn't fall asleep, she just lies there, watching James silently snore.

Now everybody noticed Lily lying on Ginny's lap, and looked at them with confusion. Before Ginny could say anything; gesturing to Ginny,  Albus took a feeble look around and confessed, "Meet our mum."

It took a few seconds for this new information to sink in before a loud, "MEET YOUR WHAT?" Came from Ron.

That woke James up. James sprang up from his lying down position, grabbed his wand out of his waistband, and shot a random hex in Ron's direction.

"Woah, woah! Slow down there!" Hermione says, looking sternly at James.

Ron looked outraged but the other Weasley boys looked relieved, happy even, that their sister had ended up with Harry instead of a stuck-up git like Michael Corner, whom she had just started dating. 

A/N: OOF. So, as you can see, my writing is crap. Straight up crap. I need writing help! How do you write chapters, like can I just end it there? Would that work? HALP ME!