The Plot

There was once a kingdom called The Deep End. The kingdom was ruled over by a king named Grape. King Grape wasn't the actual true ruler of The Deep End. He used to rule over a kingdom named The Cube, but killed the king and queen of The Deep End and took over. The kingdom had a prince aswell named Will who was supposed to be the true aire of the thrown when his parents died, but King Grape took over. This happened 12 years ago. Prince Will has his own personal servant that was also his best friend. His name is Zach but Will calls him Graser. The kingdom also had some soldiers but there were main soldiers that pretty much were King Grape's nobles. Their names are Andrew, Bayani, and Strab. The reason why they were pretty much King Grape's nobles is because they get all they taxes from the town folks and they can tell Prince Will what if doesn't want to go into the dungeon or get killed like his parents. Some of the town folks names are Shelby, Phoenix, Megan, Delfron, and Dylan, there was also a priest named Joey. There were also 2 thieves named Liam and Parker, but they didn't live in the kingdom. Well, they use to until King Grape took over. Liam and Parker live in a beautiful cave called Harmony Hollow. In Harmony Hollow, there were 2 pixies, 2 guardians, 2 galaxyians and the founder of Harmony Hollow. The two pixies names were Emily or Em and Bee. The two guardians were both boys but they were different types of guardians. One was a boy that was half fox named Callum, he could turn into a fox as well. In Callum's human form he has a tail and ears. The other guardian was a boy that was half wolf named Jack, he could turn into a wolf as well. Just like Callum his human form he had a tail and ears. The 2 galaxyians were twins named Lauren and Scott. Lauren was a purple galaxyian while Scott was a teal galaxyian. The founder was named Mariale.

Author's Note: Hey guy long time no see if you came from my fool friends high book. If you are here from that sorry I haven't been writing the book I lost ideas for that book, but if want plz stay and read this book I promise this book will be a lot better than fool friends high. Just to let y'all know again this idea is from a story I have been reading called "The Thief and the Prince" by HakunaMatataReads their book is really good. Like I said in the bio for this book it's going to be slow updates. The reason why is that I'm a Junior in high school so I'm going to have a lot of homework, but I'll try to update a soon as I can. I hope y'all enjoy, see you later bye.