Chapter 3

The Next day Liam and Parker decided to the town in The Deep End kingdom to give their friends, each some money so they could pay their taxes. They walk through the forest to the wall around the kingdom, but they couldn't just walk in through the front because King Grape had them on the list of criminals. So they walk near the left side of the wall which is where their friends Shelby, Megan, and Phoenix house is, just on the other side of the wall. They climbed some trees to get to the top of the walls and from the top of the wall to the roof the their friends house. Then from the roof to the balcony which is connected to Shelby's room. They knock on the door and Shelby saw them and let them in. "Hey Liam and Parker whats up," she said. "Guess What we go you and all of our other friends in town," Parker said. "What?" "Some money so you guys can pay your taxes," said Liam. "Thanks guys, I'm sure everyone else is going to appreciate it. Lets go downstairs so you guys can see Phoenix and Megan." So they all went downstairs. Phoenix and Megan were in the kitchen. Megan was making tea, while Phoenix was baking so cookies. When Megan was done with the tea she saw the boys coming down the stairs with Shelby and started running towards them and gave them a hug. " Hey guys long time no see," Megan said happy to see them again. "Hey Megan we brought you three and our other friends something. Where's Phoenix?" said Liam. "She's in the kitchen making cookies, we can go in there so you can say hi" Then they went to the kitchen. Phoenix just put the cookies in the oven and set a time. "Hey Phoenix what type of cookies are you making this time they smell really good," said Parker. "Hey you too welcome back to town, and there white and dark chocolate chip cookies. You guys can have some if you want." "Thanks Phoenix," said Liam. And they all ate the cookies.

Authors Note: Hey guys hope y'all are doing good. And I hope y'all are enjoying the story. This story is going to get better later on. It will be slow updates but not very slow updates. The next post will be a character description.Have a great day or night. See y'all soon bye.💜