Chapter 1

King Grape was in his carriage with his soldiers Andrew, Strab, Bayani. They were going back to the kingdom from another kingdom through the forest between the kingdoms with some gold and a few treasures. Liam and Parker were just chilling in the trees when they saw the carriage. " Hey Parker do you want to go get some money back for our friends so they can pay their taxes," said Liam."Sure I bet they would like that Liam," said Parker. So Liam pulled out his bow and an arrow and shot the arrow in one of the holes in one of the wheels. The carriage then stop Grape and his soldiers were confused and got out of the carriage, but what they didn't realize was Liam and Parker snuck up behind them. Parker and Liam started to stuff bags of gold into their bags, when Andrew noticed and told the others. The soldiers all got their bows and started shooting at Liam and Parker. The soldiers may have stoped them but not in time Parker and Liam got half of the gold in the carriage. Liam and Parker started running into the part of the forest near the entrance of the cave that takes them to Harmony Hollow.

Authors Note: I was going to post this chapter the very first one tomorrow but I decided to just give you guys the plot and the first chapter for not being able to update fool friends high. Soon for this book I will post a part telling you some descriptions of the characters. See y'all later bye 💜