18.Reunited And It Feels So Good

Los Angeles

Two weeks had finally passed. I touched down at LAX and practically sprint to baggage claim because that was where Colby was meeting me.
I see a familiar shape with black jeans, a black t-shirt, a backwards ball cap and a fannie back draped over his one shoulder. I run up behind him and cover his eyes.
"Guess who," I said.
"Hmmm,"said that gorgeous voice of his "Santa?"
" Guess again, "I said.
" Ginger?! "
"No it's me."
" Bex what are you doing? "said a voice behind me.
I turn to see Colby standing there with my luggage. The other guy turned around and smiles at me.
" Oh yeah, "he said trying to place his hands on me.

LAX

" Dude I am so sorry, "said Bex backing up towards me with her hands up in defense "I honestly thought you were someone else."
She turns to me and I place a protective arm around her.
"Come on Babe," I said leading her away from baggage claim.
"I can't believe I did that," said Bex burying her face in her hands.
"I know we haven't seen each other in two weeks Babe but seriously mistaking me for some random dude?" I smirked at her.
She smiled and playfully smacked my arm "Shut up you arse," she said before stopping me "Do you wanna know what I had planned for when well in this case not you turned around."
" After or before the screaming from you? " I said with a smirk.
She slapped me a bit harder that time "Arse!!!"
" Okay, "I said throwing my hands up "What were you going to do?"
A smile spread across her face "This," she wraps her arms around my neck and connected our lips.
I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Maybe we should go and continue this back at my place," I said against her lips.
She nodded and pulled back from our kiss.
"That felt good," she said intertwining our fingers "Taste a lot better than the phone screen too."
I laughed as we exit LAX and to the SUV that was going to take us back to my place which Stephen so graciously gave me for the three weeks  Bex was going to be here. He went to stay with Tiffani.

Outside LAX

We climbed into the black Cadillac Escalade with tinted windows. The driver closed the door and put my luggage in the back before he himself climbed into the drivers side seat.
As he drove off Colby took my hands in his and kissed the backs of them.
"God I missed you," he said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
I lay my head on his shoulder "And I missed you too."
I slowly but surely fall asleep on his shoulder. I only wake up when Colby gently shakes me awake when we make it back to his place.