19.This is Your House?!!

Outside Colby's House

We stepped out of the SUV and my jaw dropped.
"Holy shit," I said "Colby this is your house?!"
He smiled at me sheepishly "Yeah," he said as he took my luggage from the driver.
"It's gorgeous," I said looking at it.
Colby smiles "Thanks.But truth be told after Stephen gets engaged to Tiffani which I think is soon. I'll be looking for a new place and let them have this one. I'd much rather have a less extravagant place."
We climbed the steps and he unlocks the double doors. We enter the foyer.
My mouth dropped again.
"Wow," I said looking around.
Colby smiles "Okay follow me I will show you to your room," he said as he went to the staircase.
I followed him upstairs and to a room on the left "This is your room for the next three weeks. My room is right across the hall. The bathroom is two doors down from mine. The one at the end of the hall is Stephen's room.I suggest to not even open the door.God only knows what is in there."
I giggle "He can't be that bad. Can he?"
Colby looks at me "I have never seen someone so messy and I lived with my brother for the first twenty years of my life and my brother by his own admission is a slob."
" That bad huh? "
"Let's just say pigs are cleaner," said Colby setting my luggage down on the bed.
I make a cringe face.

Guest Bedroom

I can't help but laugh at Bex's cringe face. I grabbed her face in my hands and kiss her.
"I'll let you get settled. I have to respond to some emails and call Colleen. We will go get lunch at oneish?"
She nods and kissed me "Okay," she said "Colby?"
" Yes? "
"Can we see some property while we are out. Since Madeline is making me look for locations for the West Coast Ever After."
"Why do you think I have to talk to Colleen?" I ask.
Bex shrugs "I assumed Colleen was your agent and that it had to do with a job for you."
I shake my head "No.Colleen is an agent.But she is a real estate agent.She's looking into business properties for me well actually you."
She smiled widely at me "Thank you.I must have done something right to deserve you," she said wrapping her arms around my waist "Colby I love you more than words could ever say."
" Rebecca I love you more today than yesterday and I promise you I will love you more tomorrow than I do today, "I said connecting our lips and pulled her closer to me if that was at all possible.
" Colby, "said Bex against my lips.
" Yeah, "I said against her lips.
Bex looks at me "You better go get your emails done and call Colleen," she said placing a hand on my chest.
I sigh knowing she was right I had to get those done before we could do anything that day.
"Okay fine," I relented " Hold those lips. "
She held onto her lips.I smile and start to laugh.
She smirked "What?" she said.
"You my love are a absolute dork," I said smiling "But you are my absolute dork."
She laughed and kissed me. "Now go," she said smacking my ass.
I turned to her and grabbed her kissing her quickly "You're lucky I have to work," I said with a smile "Because that smack on my ass starts things in me that I don't like to turn off."
" Duly noted, "she said with a smirk.
I captured her lips one last time before I left.

Guest Bedroom

After Colby left and shut the door. I sigh and fall onto the huge California King Bed.
" I could get use to this, "I said aloud.
Just then I hear Everybody (Backstreet's Back) meaning I had a call.
I grabbed my cellphone from my purse. It was Trinity.
" Hello? "I said.
" Hey, "said Trinity "You made it."
" Sure did Trin, "I said standing and putting it on speaker "Trin You should see this place!!!! It is breathtaking. The room I am in your bedroom and my bedroom and well quiet frankly part of Ash's old bedroom would fit in here no problem!"
" Send pictures girl, "she said.
" I will but I have to put my clothes away and then get ready for lunch and Colby has it arranged for me to look at business properties, "I said putting t-shirts into the oak dresser.
" Cool, "said Trinity "I already miss you Bex."
" Miss you too Trin, "I said "How is Beans?"
" Missing you too, "said Trinity.
" Well snuggle him for me, " I said.
"I will," said Trinity "Bex guess what!"
" What? "I ask as I hang up some dresses.
" Ashley and Adam are engaged! "
"Wait what?I have been gone less than twelve hours.When did this happen?"
"Late last night.Like when you were in the sky!"
" Holy fucking shit, "I said.
" That ain't all girl, "said Trinity.
" Don't tell me she is pregnant, "I said.
" Ding ding ding, "" said Trinity "You win the grand prize."
I plopped down on the bed and grabbed my phone.
"What?!" I said in shock pulling my legs indian style onto the bed.
"Yeah.Seems Fiji didn't just work it's magic on you and Colby," said Trinity.
"Face Time now!" I said.
"Ok," said Trinity hanging up.
She calls back seconds later for Face Time.
When her face comes on screen we both smile.
"Now fucking spill!" I said.
"Okay I guess it happened in Fiji because she is like seven and half weeks pregnant!!!"
" Oh my God!!! "I said laying back onto the bed "I honestly can't believe it."
Trinity nodded "Neither can I," she said "Ashley is going to be a MOM!!!"
Trinity and I both started to laugh.The two of us never imagined Ashley as the mother type. Trinity and I yes but Ashley well ummmm to say she doesn't have a mothering bone in her body would be an understatement.
"She couldn't even keep that damn plant alive. Now she has to keep an actual human alive?!Poor kid."
" Thank god the kid also has Adam, "said Trinity.
" Agreed but then again maybe she'll surprise us and be a good Mama, I said with a shrug.
"Maybe," said Trinity.
"Trin?"
" Yeah. "
"I think this trip will be life changing for all of us," I said.
"Same," said Trinity "Sucks you have Colby. Ash has Adam and I have no one."
I frown "Trin you're amazing! Trust me you'll find someone.Maybe when we move here," I said with a smile.
"Call me tonight?"
" Will do my sister, "I said.
" From a different mister,"said Trinity as we waved goodbye to one another.