Movie Theater

Last Time:

"One thing at a time." Naruto said calmly as he reached forward to hit the play button ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Huh?" Kakashi blinked. "Did I flicker into the locker room again?"

"What do you mean again?"

Kakashi stiffened at the sound of a familiar pissed off woman's voice and slowly turned, "Kurenai! I can explain-" Kakashi raised his hands in a weak attempt to protect himself from the annoyed woman who was trying to find him in the darkness.

"This isn't the time for this." A man said as he carefully followed the voices and tried to step between the two before Kurenai could find and strangle Kakashi.

"Thanks, Asuma." Kakashi whispered gratefully recognizing the man's voice.

Asuma hummed quickly before focusing on the rest of the room, "Right now we need to think about where we are, how we got here and how to get out. Kurenai and I have been trapped here for a few minutes already and know very little besides that it's a very small dark stone room and that chakra doesn't work on the walls. Can you use your Sharingan to look around?"

Kakashi looked around the dark windowless abyss, "Yeah." He lifted his headband to reveal his Sharingan and scanned the room. "I see a camera. It's probably infrared so our captors can see us even though there are no lights at all in here and part of the wall is a tv screen. There doesn't seem to be anything else-" Kakashi was silenced when the screen he mentioned turned on.

"What is this?" Kurenai pondered out loud as they moved towards the screen.

"I don't know, but I don't like this." Kakashi said as his blonde student, Naruto, came up on the screen looking as happy and as innocent as ever. The boy was running up to the ramen stand completely unaware that he was being taped. The person with the hidden camera slipped behind the ramen stand and hid in the back. You could just see Naruto and could hear the boy eagerly order his ramen.

"Coming right up!" The friendly Teuchi said and his daughter went to the back completely missing the hidden cameraman. She grabbed some extra ingredients and opened a bottle. After taking something out of the bottle she casually headed back to the front. The cameraman moved slightly forward to catch the pills being slipped into the very bowl that was filled with ramen and served to Naruto. The cameraman moved back and went to look at the bottle the pills came from.

"No." Kakashi said in horror as he read the label of the bottle. It was a medicine used in interrogations to weaken a prisoner's desire to hide information. When paired with torture it helped get results faster and works to even get that prisoner to switch sides completely. "This isn't right ..." He trailed off in complete shock . The shock was so high that he was barely aware of the genjutsu mistress gently touching his shoulder.

Asuma frowned, "Let's not jump to conclusions."

"Yes. The hokage might have to look into this." Kurenai said and pulled her hand away. The screen suddenly changed ...

To their surprise they saw Danzo in front of his army of ROOT agents. It was as if they were waiting for something ...

Moments later Hiruzen Sarutobi was lead into the room, "Danzo, my good friend. How have things been going?" He asked with a cheery smile.

"Nothing new I suppose." Danzo commented as he subtly signaled everyone to stand down.

"That so ... " Hiruzen studied Danzo's face for a moment. "You have been trying to contact Orochimaru."