1 | saying goodbye

A/N: hiiii. this is my first wattpad story i've ever writen lol so thank you for reading!! give me some suggestions of things for her and diego to do or that you want to happen with anyone.  lyg </3

"higher entity, forgein bitch say she inna me" you hear blast as you dance around in your room with your LED lights on in purple, the best color

"higher entity, forgein bitch say she inna me" you hear blast as you dance around in your room with your LED lights on in purple, the best color. lil xan is by far the best rapper in your opinion. 

your mama: rileyyyyy 

she shouts while shes cleaning the dishes in your apartment.

you: what mama?

you yell while turning your music down

mama: i'm about to head out hun, come gimme a hug. it's gonna be a while til i see you, love

you: alright i'm coming!!!

you sprint out of your room in leggings, a hoodie, and cute tie die socks. you slide across your wood floor and give your mom a huge hug. she picks up her purse and the keys inside jingle. 

mama: i love you babe

you: i love you too mama, be careful on the way to the airport. make sure to come back to cali soon. be safe.

you give her one last hug and open the door for her. she walks out and turns around to wave goodbye. you wave back as she gets in her uber and heads out of the parking lot. you shut the door and plop down on the grey couch in the living room. "i wish she didn't have to leave so soon." you think to yourself. you turn on some netflix and continue watching That 70's Show for the second time. you feel your phone buzz in your waistband and pull it out to look at the notification.

on imessage:

lainey: bitchhh did u figure out what you gonna wear for the concert tmrw or not? if u did send me pics bro

you: uhhh shit i didnt yet my mama been visitin, imma go pick sum out right now gimme a sec

lainey: aighttt hurry up n make it cute since we getta  meet him tmrw

you pull yourself off the couch and walk over to your room. you flick your lights on and open your closet. it's a walk in with a pretty decent amount of space. not huge but pretty great for the price of your apartment. you look through your clothes until you see something that you think will look good together. "this is perfect" you say out loud. you pull out a tight balenciaga crop top and start looking for the pants you want to wear with it. you find them under a pile of jeans and leggings. they're black and grey camo pants that look like you got them in the 2000s, they're a lil baggy but you're gonna cuff them at the ends anyways so it doesn't matter. you grab some socks, a thick black belt, a chain for your pants, your favorite star chocker, a mushroom necklace, and finally your white hightop air forces.

you set all the stuff down and wipe off the tiny bit of sweat on your forhead. "jesus i need to start working out'" you say in your head. you grab your juul out of your hoodie pocket and take a couple hits. now time to put on the outfit to make sure it looks okay. you put your juul down and slip off your leggings and socks, pull off your hoodie, and throw them somewhere in your closet. you slip on the top. "shit" you say outloud. you almost forgot to grab your hilfiger thong. you get the thong and put it on. slide on the pants and roll up the bottoms so they don't look like boot cut jeans. you put on all the other shit and stand up after tying your shoes. it's perfect. shows off your slim torso, but not too showy. the necklaces finish off the look. cute but a little grungy. you take a few pics and snap them to lainey.

on snap:

lainey: YOU LOOK HOT AS SHITTTTT I'M PROUD

you: haha thanks hun, i think i'll look better tmrw when my hair and makeup is done.

lainey: bro shut up you don't even needa wear makeup you're already gorgeous

you: thanks bby i wuv youuuu, imma go it's kinda late and i wanna get up early tmrw so i can do face masks and shit lmaooo

lainey: oki i'll text u in da morning ily bby

you turn off your phone and take off the outfit. you walk out into the living room and plop down into the same spot you were in before. you scroll through insta and accept some follow requests. you snap a couple people back before you get lost in all the posts about the Lil Xan concert tomorrow. You and Lainey both got backstage and meet n greet passes for the concert from your friend Derek. Derek makes music on soundcloud. he started blowing up last year. y'all have been best friends since you were little, and moved out to Cali together a couple months ago. Derek became friends with Diego last year when he started getting bigger with his music. Derek got you the passes for free since he knows how much you love diego.

you start to get tired after watching a couple episodes on netflix and looking through your socials. you check the time and it's already 1am. you turn off the tv and most of the lights in your apartment. you grab your phone and juul and get ready for bed. you set some alarms on your phone for 8:50, 9, 9:10, 9:20, and 9:30am so you'll get up... hopefully. you lay down in bed and connect to your jbl speaker and start playing Midnight in Prauge, by Lil Xan, of course. You lip sync to the song as you fall asleep. "spendin money abroad, fuckin bitches abroad,"...