5 | party pt. 2

A/N - lol i feel like 0 ppl  are interested in this story so far rip

"678 999 8212 gang innis bitch and you know we do, i told her kiss me thru the phone ian tryna date you,". 678 999 8212 by DC the Don blasts on the speaker in the club as you and Diego walk into the party. 

Diego: yo there are way more people here than i thought would be

You: yea frrr its kinda weird ngl

Diego: yeahhhh oh well they have drinks weed n pills so we'll have fun babygirl

Fuck fuck fuck. He's so hot anddd he made out w me earlier but idk if i wanna be high with this kid to be realll. I'm not tryna embarrass myself tonight.

Derek: * sees you and walks over to say hi *

Derek: yooo, wassup

Diego: aye bro how u been

Derek: good man, i see you met riley haha

Diego: ha yea

Diego: *wraps his arm around you and winks at Derek*

Derek: *shakes up w Diego and slips him two pills

You watch as this lil deal goes down between Diego and Derek haha. Diego wraps his arm around your waist while he pockets the pills. He smirks at you and laughs while ya'll walk away. Diego buys two bottles of  cherry Smirnoff and two Smirnoff Ices. He pulls out a stack of 100s and pays for the alc. He walks over to you with the vodka and gives you one cherry and Ice Smirnoff.

Diego: cheers shawty

You: haha cheers, diego

Diego: i give you nick names n shit why don't u gimme one hoe

You: cuz we just met diego i jus dont do that shit you feel?

Diego: yea. i'm trynna know you tho princess

You: bet bitch

You and Diego both open your drinks and start sipping. Diego slips you a pill and you pop it into your mouth n wash it down with the vodka. This is gonna be a fun ass night, you and Diego both mingle with people and start rolling up a  couple j's. No one here is finna remember this night tbh. Fuck it. You light your first j and start passing it around with a couple people. Slime Belief  by Melly starts playin and you start rapping along with Diego. You know this song by heart. You look over at Derek n his girl. You look back to talk to Diego but you can't see where he is. You get up and walk over to the crowd around Diego snorting some shit. Great.

You: fuck was that haha

Diego: coke hahahaaa fuck me brooo

You: there are so many ppl her

Diego: yea fr, do you wanna go back to my place? just us princess

You: uh sure, now?

Diego: yuh follow me

You follow Diego while he drags you through the crowd by your hand so he doesn't lose you. You giggle. He pulls you out of the club and into the car. He puts his hand on your thigh and lays his head on you. He's so cute ughhh. He feels over your neck gently with his big hands. The veins on his arms are showing and it's sexy asl. He  pulls your face towards him and plants his soft lips on yours. You feel butterflies in  your stomach.

Before you know it you're at his house. It's huge and really really nice. He stumbles drunkenly up the steps and pulls you into the house. You laugh as he tries to pick you up and carry you upstairs. He gets you up the stairs and takes you into his room, he locks the door after he lays you on his bed. Everything in his house is fucking hugeeee. His room has LED lights just like yours. He puts the lights on purple and starts playing Red Roses by Lil Skies on the speakers. He comes over to you while you stare at the ceiling in the purple light. He lays on top of you and you both laugh. You are so faded and so is he. You both keep laughing and start to play fight. He pins you down and starts kissing you. He starts feeling over your tits and grinding on you. Fuckkk you hope you don't regret this later... 

Smut in next chapter loll ;P