4 | party

you awaken to warm sun light shining and projecting it's warmth on to you. you feel around for your phone. once you feel the case you grab it and check the time. 11:00am. shit i kinda slept in. you walk over to the kitchen and grab a pre-made smoothie. it's strawberry and banana ughhh it smacksss. you go back into your room and sit down while drinking your smoothie. you bluetooth your phone to your speaker and start playing old 80's music to vibe to while you did a wake n bake haha. you open your closet and pull out your bowl and a couple papers along with your weed. you pull out your grinder derek got you last year. you grind your weed and start rolling your j (joint). after you roll it you start packing your first bowl. you pull out yo lighter and light your bowl first. you hit your bowl and poke around the ashes for a bit before you empty it. you smoke your j's and take a couple more bowls. this was a gooood ass wake n bake todayyy.

you chill for a while and bop to 70s and 80s shit with your lights on red. you lay down and think about later with diego. you're a bit nervous like what will diego think brooo. what if he ditches you at the party or sum. ugh. oh well. you feel yourself getting sleepier and your eyes start to close. everything fades.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzzzz* you wake up to your phone vibrating on your chest. you pick it up and look at the time. shittt it's already 6 ahh i literally slept through the whole day fuck. i have to start getting ready for the party diego is gonna be here soon. time to find an outfit and try to do my hair. you pull out a pretty light pink club dress. it's so cute ahh. something like this vv

you grabbed your nice white heels, your gold snake ring, hoops, and a black choker with a star charm

you grabbed your nice white heels, your gold snake ring, hoops, and a black choker with a star charm. you put the outfit on then went to work on your hair. you decided to do two braids again lol. you curled your hair lightly then did long french braids. you pull out some baby hairs and put on hairspary and parfum. you did a nice pink makeup look with a lot of blush and highlight. you put on your hoops, choker, ring, and heels then head out the door to wait for diego to come get you. a black SUV pulled up and i got a text from diego.

on imessage:

diego: here motha fucka

i walk over to the car and diego gets out and holds the door for me. i giggle and say hi. i hop in the car and we're on our way.

diego: you look fine aslll babygirl

you: haha thank youu, you look good too diego

diego slides his hand onto your thigh and rests it there. he strokes the pad of his thumb up and down on your skin. he looks hot as fuckkk ngl. i wish he wanted me. he prolly has hella hoes. give up riley. give upppp. he looks into your eyes and his green orbes sparkle in the light. you're amazed at how attractive this human being is. shit. this is gonna be bad. oh well fuck it. we listen to ransom by tecca on the way to the club ughh i love this song. diego passes me a j and i light it. we share it and talk otw there. ughh hes so hot. he looks at me and pulls my waist towards him, he kisses me and i feel like i'm on mars. i kiss back and we make out in the back of the car. holy. fuck...