2 | meeting him

*phone alarm going off*

you wake up to your alarm and brush your hair out of your face to check the time. the clock reads 8:50am. you sit up and stretch then contemplate going back to sleep. "shit i'm tired," you say out loud in a yawn. you finally decide to drag your ass out of bed after you remember that the concert is tonight!! you walk to the bathroom and piss then wash your face. as you splash she cold water onto your face you giggle and look at yourself in the mirror thinking about meeting diego tonight. you try to contain your excitement and continue getting ready. you apply moisturizer and brush your hair and teeth while you bump to Betrayed.

after taking hella long to get your shit together you walk into the kitchen and see what's in the fridge. "haha not shit in here i'm finna eat, imma just skip breakfast," you say in your head. you close the fridge and head over to the couch. you sit down and continue scrolling through socials and checking your email. your boss emailed you asking you to come in early tmrw to the shop. you work in zumiez with lainey and it's pretty fun tbh. you got another email from your agent about modeling, he told you about a shoot they want you to do in two days on tuesday for a bigger brand. you work a full time job and squeeze in shoots here and there when you can. you moved out here with derek to try and pursue modeling. it's gone pretty well so far but you haven't exactly blown up yet. your insta has 10k, almost 11. you sure are doing better than you though you would. for a girl lacking confidence, you're not doin too bad sweetie.

after chilling around the house all day it's about 3 hours until you need to leave with lainey. she came over an hour ago to hangout and get ready with you for the concert. pull out your rolling tray and a couple papers while lainey gets the two swishers she got before she came over.

you: ahhh bitchhh you got strawberry, my favorite haha

lainey: stoopid bitch of course i did

lainey says with a laugh. you go grab the bud you stashed in your room when your mom was visiting since you didn't want her to know you're smoking all the time. and lainey both start rolling your joints while ya'll talk.

you: bro i hadda air this place out before my mom visited so she wouldn't smell it ahaa it was honestly really hard since it smells like straight dank in here all the time

lainey: whatchu mean u "aired it out" it smells like perfume mixed with febreeze in this bitch

you: i opened all the windows and turned on all the fans i had then doused the whole place in perfume and febreeze homie

lainey: mhmmm aiRed iT oUt, right righttt

you: i did!! just keep rolling hoe hahaha

you both roll up three joints and one blunt each to take to the concert. the joints looked hella pretty since you just got clear rolling papers last week and the bud you have is that gooood purple shit. gas as fuck.

after coolin with lainey for a while longer you n her started getting ready an hour before you had to go. all you had to do was hair and makeup then stick your outfit on since you already had it picked out. you did a nice pinky purple eyeshadow look with blush and a lil bit of concelear, highlight, and bronzer. your brows are microbladed and skin is really clear right now so you didn't have to do too much. you went for a nice glowy look with more dramatic eyes. you plop some lashes on and mascara and your face is good to go man. you and lainey both put on your outfits after your makeup is done and get ready to do your hair. you decide to do two cute and a lil bit messy dutch braids. your hair goes down your back to just above your butt so the braids were lookin real nice down your back. lainey put her hair up into really cute space buns. not gonna lie both of you looked pretty fine. you both topped off your looks with some jewelry and accessories, duh. you took a couple mirror pics together and got ready for the uber to get there. lainey the blunts and joints in her bag and ya'll headed out the door.

on the way to the concert you both giggled and talked about how excited you were to meet Lil Xan. The meet n greet was an hour before the concert and you could get there at any time, but the later you got there, the longer the line was finna be. you driver drove sooooo slow, or at least that's what it felt like. you got stuck in traffic once the meet n greet had just started. there was a car crash and it caused a big delay. time was ticking and you were anxious that you wouldn't get there in time to meet him.

you: uhh lainey do u think we're gonna make it in time

lainey: ... lets fuckin hope so or imma fr throw a fit

you finally arrived just in time. there were only two minutes left and the people that were last in line were finishing up their pics. you and lainey speed walked down the rows for the lines up to the front.

you: holy fuck there he is IT'S DIEGOOO

lainey: ahhh i know but shhhh

you and lainey whisper yell to eachother. you get to the front and diego turns to you and looks you up and down like he's sizing you up. you look into his eyes and feel like you're gonna pass out. 

diego: hey uh... did u want a pic?

you: oh yea yea sorry man haha just kinda got lost in space for a min

you walk up to him and hand lainey your phone to take a pic since she just got hers while diego was lookin you up n down. lol the pics prolly didn't come out to great.

diego: yoooo you smell like straight gas, you tryna share?

you: if you tryna lemme smoke wit u then fuck yea

diego: aight then bet. you a cutie so imma give u my number shawty. i trust u wit it n if my number gets leaked best believef imma be callin u ma'am.

you: okay then i'll give u mine just in case u wanna hmu before i hit u up hahaa

you can't fucking believe what's happening YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING SMOKE WITH DIEGOOOO. you try to contain yourself while you swap numbers. you put your number and name in his phone while he does the same for you. you hand his back and he looks at the new contact.

diego: riley, that's a pretty name.

you: uh thank you haha uh i guess i'll see you on the stage in a min. btw my friend derek got these passes for us from u, since yall are cool or sum

diego: ahhh derek i didn't know you were the one gettin the pass bruh i woulda had him gimme yo number already. dam. i think i've seen you on insta... you're a model right?

you: yea, well i'm working on it yk-

diego's manager: cmon guys run along Lil Xan has a show to put on. you got your pictures now go.

diego: steve, SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP THERE'S A HOT CHICK OVER HERE MAN.

diego whispers in your ear as you're about to walk off with lainey, ".....