One

I sit there staring at the blank paper on my desk, chewing away at my pen. My fellow class mates chatting away. My mind flowing with thoughts 'when will I get a man' I think to myself. I'm a 17 year old virgin, yeah that's right I still have my cherry she ain't popped.

I then start day dreaming about what it would be like to have a man. How I'd treat him like a king and I would be his rightful queen, not only lover or soulmates but best friends.

Knowing each other inside and out, like bosom buddies but for me noone likes me.

I'm that type of kid who sits at the back of the classroom alone because I enjoy listening to others conversations, I mean spill the tea sis.

I'm a lil chubby so yes I have rolls but you need a lil something to spoon with but being fat, no fucking way. You have to be thin as stick for a guy to find you attractive.

'Hey when did Beatrice started giving a fuck about what other people think?' I say in my head.

I place my pen on the table and start to fiddle with my lip. Even though I've never kissed anyone why do I crave it so badly.

Deep in thought I get interrupted
"Beatrice, I see you have done no work. You've been sitting in my class for a whole hour and not a single word on your page, Detention!" The old crane standing next to me hisses at me who is named Mrs. Panter.

I turn my head and roll my eyes so she can't see and get myself into more trouble. As Mrs. Panter slithers back to the front I slump back into my chair and sigh.

Detention again, not my fault she is as boring as bat shit. The bell rings and I walk out of class. I trot to my usual seating place, throw my bag down and plomp myself onto the bench. I bury my face in my folded arms and moan.

"Oi Beatrice" a small girl with two blonde pig tails stopping just below her shoulders shouts at me. She walks over and sighs "seriously B detention, again? How do you do it?".

I moan into my arms too lazy and annoyed to speak. "Kayla this is me we're talking about of course I got detention" I finally mumble.

" True well, do you want a sandwich?" She mumbles pieces of bread falling out of her mouth.

"What's in it?" I question looking at the goo falling out of the sides.

"Nothing like a good old PB & J" she says between each chew. I immediately shove it in my mouth knowing that her family makes homemade jam and peanut butter, it's heavenly.

Kayla and I finish the rest of lunch chatting about our classes and assignments that are due.

Then I see him, the strong built gorgeous human being, Axel. My pussy lips quiver.

I've known him for years yet we've never spoken a word.