Five

Class was rather interesting, as Ive never had a boyfriend before.

He sat with me in class which was weird because he had always been the scary looking quiet kid that sits at the back of the class.

Yet here he is, ass placed right next to mine.

Change is nice I guess, don't particularly like it but I like Axel and he brings me comfort so the change is easier to handle.

Humans are creatures of habit and don't like change, change can cause them stress and anxiety.

English, P5, the last class of the day. We've just finished lunch and now we're eagerly waiting for that last bell to ring.

Then all of a sudden Axel gives me a smirk, I follow his eyes go (down to my area) and back up to my face.

I feel him place his hand on my  lower thigh, then it slowly glide closer towards my belly.

I sit there with a puzzled expression, what is he tryna do?

He leans over and whispers in my ear "I'm glad your wearing a skirt today baby girl" I begin to look at him curiously. "Easy access" he whispers with a slight chuckle.

I'll still trying to process what he means "easy access" then all a sudden a surprised yelp releases my mouth.

He's rubbing my clit, IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!

I don't know what to do, I can tell him no but then everyone is gonna be looking at us or I can just take it like a good girl. I mean, we are at the back of the classroom.

Knowing that we shouldn't be doing this is a major turn on, I am wettt.

My pussy is flowing like a waterfall why our teacher, Mrs. Harper is chatting on about Shakespeare's well-known Romeo and Juliet.

He continues to rub my clit and I focus hard on my book reading along with Mrs. Harper. She then lifts her head and looks around the class room.

I avoid eye contact.

I can feel her glaring at me so I concentrate even harder on my book.

She slowly opens her mouth "Annie, can you please continue reading aloud to the class?" She questions the girl.

Annie starts to shake anxious and nods her head and continues where Mrs Harper left off.

Axel keeps playing with my pussy and I feel well, more wetter than usual.

I look down at my skirt and stare at my lap wondering, what's going on?

"Beatrice! Please exit the classroom and wait outside" she tells disturbing the class, classmates who had fallen asleep erect and easily started girls release small sequels.

Axel's hand slumps to his side, he looks at me startled.

I slowly raise from my seat and walk through the door, closing it slowly and gently.

I wait a few seconds in the hallway for Mrs. Harper to appear.

She stands in front of me with a stern look on her face.

"Now what on earth were you doing staring at your lap, you better have not been on a mobile phone I hope" she lectures pointing to my crouch.

"Omg" she leaps backwards disturbed.
"Your bleeding" she says concerned.

Ahahaha it has arrived my lovelies!! Chapter 5, I hope you like it! It took me quite a while to think of this but I like it so enjoy 😊 pls comment what you think, and ideas please!!