Seven

Axel kisses my neck ever so gently. He caresses my lower abdomen ever so gently, his hand warming my belly like a heat pack; soothing my cramps. I appreciate him so much.

We cuddle for hours, I've never felt such warmth and love.

In the morning I wake with Axel snoring quietly. I watch him for a little while, playing with his dark curls. He looks so cute sleeping.

I gently kiss his forehead and sneak out of my room, opening the locked door I smell the sweet scent of pancakes. I'm practically drooling.

I say morning to my mother, steal dome pancakes whilst she gives me 'the look'.

"Thanks for being quiet about it at least" she giggles.

"Mum!" I shout with embarassment, turning bright red.

She continues to giggle and I roll my eyes as I pour syrup on my pancakes.

"We didn't have sex actually" I say smartly.

"Because I'm on my period" I add.

"Period sex is always good though" she chuckles.

"Ew Mum gross, I don't wanna hear about your sex life" I gag with disgust.

"You wouldn't be here without it, and damn, your Dad is good" she laughs.

She's practically moaning and drooling as she says that.

I laugh as I make my way back to my room, shaking my head as I watch her continue laughing her ass off.

I'm grateful, my Mum is actually so cool.

I slide back into my bed, where I laid earlier still warm.

I stare at Axel and gently play with his curly, black hair, it's each tuft of hair softer that clouds.

I slowly burry my face into his hair, I can't help myself he smells so good.

His scent, musky, manly but yet sweet.

He's just so perfect.

Everyone has their imperfections but he is imperfectly perfect.

I have never felt this way towards another, such intense and strong emotions. I think.... I think I love him.

I turn around and get in close to him, I wanna be little spoon.

Laying next to him I can feel the heat radiating off his body, it's not over lowering but it's just right.

I scoot as close as I can to him and I place his arms around me. I move my butt as close as I can, and that's when I feel it.

His thick cock, erect at full attention.i can't help but look.

He's shirtless with light grey sweatpants, holy shit. This girl go weak at the knees for grey sweatpants. They shape his dick so nicely.

I roll back over to face him, laying parallel with him. I run my hands down from his face, moving with the shape of his jawline, down his muscular neck, right down to his gorgeous abs. (You don't need abs to be attractive! This is just a fantasy my guys! Dad bods are hot too 🥵🥴)

I then run my fingers up and down a few times till they meet his v lines.

My mind is going wild, thinking about all the pleasurable things I can do to him. My coochie begins to become wet. Then my hand disappears beneath his pants.

I grab his penis firmly in my right hand as I use my left to push him onto his back.

I slowly begin an up and down motion as I then begin to remove his grey sweatpants, then his black undies.

Oh flings his hard, throbbing cock.

Damn what can this cock-a-doodle-doddle-do to me.

I position myself to be seated on his thighs whilst I play with his cock. I fling it back and fourth a few times playing with it a little, I giggle to myself.

I reminisce on how it feels in my pussy, the way it would stretch me out, and when totally submerged inside me, making me feel whole.

I then begin to drool, it feels good so how does it taste?

I squeeze his cock hard and pull to the top, watching precum drip over the side of his tip.

I lean down and lick a side of his tall standing penis.

Not bad.

I then lick the tip, tasting his pre cum.

Hey, not bad.

I then place the entire tip in my mouth.

Damn, it's getting better.

Not bad at all.

I then begin to slide his member down my throat, trying to reach his shaven balls.

Blegh, I gag.

I try again, only causing coughing and spluttering.

I try again, going slower now taking my time.

"Mmm" Axel's moans in pleasure and surprise.

"You're a dirty little bitch" he announces proudly.

Before I knew it he had gripped my hair and starting pushing my head down.

He started pulling my head in an up and down motion and well as beginning to thrust his pelvis.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh" he moans.

I can't breathe, my face goes red and I begin to choke. I tap out.

He teases his grip and grabs around me tightly comforting me.

"My baby I'm so sorry are you okay?" He questions concerned. A worried look in his eyes.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and laugh.

"I'm fine, now let me suck that dick" I say sternly.

We both look eachother dead in the eyes. Then begin to laugh.

""Yes ma'am" he says obediently.