Four

As I enter the school through the front entrance, Axel waiting at my locker.

My heart beats fast, my stomach clenches and my pussy quivers remembering what had occurred yesterday, mmm.

I walk up to Axel as he places his arms around me, "hey baby" he whispers into my ear in his low masculine voice. A shiver runs down my spine.

I hug him tightly, I feel so safe in his arms. I bury my face deep into his shirt and inhale his heavenly scent. He places his hand under my chin and tilts it up gently. He reaches down and brushes his lips against mine, he then makes his way down my neck and nibbles at my skin. He makes his way up and smooches me passionately.

People's heads turning, eyes glaring and jaws being scooped up off the floor. " Don't make a scene" I whisper into his ear as our lips detach.

"But I want everyone to know that your mine, baby girl" his voice turning soft as if he were speaking to a child.

Fuck I know that's cringey but damnnnnn, love me that cringey shit. I blush and hug him tightly gripping onto him like a baby monkey, never wanting to let go.

A crowd has started to gather and whispers are heard, rumours beginning to form.

The bell rings and the crowd disperses, Axel walks me to class, hand in hand.

As we adventure to class we see Mr. Stewart, I don't even have the guts to look at him knowing that I got fucked the shit out of yesterday in detention. I can feel his cold hard stare, it sends an eerie feeling through me. I stare up and Axel and shake it off, I start to blush and hold back a giggle as I stare at his gorgeous face.  He can't even look at me otherwise we'll burst into tears.

What we did yesterday was bad like really bad but I like me a bad boy, it's sexy.