Todoroki Shouto Closeup

How does he look? I tried shading-(haven't done that since a long time ago)-and not using black lines. (For once) There was an attempt, okay? And honestly, he doesn't look as good as I wanted him to be, but he looks good enough to not scrap. I do say though, he looks wayy better than my Villain Deku Closeup drawing. I also like the colours that I ended up using. Pastel colours are amazing!

As you can see, he has stars in his eyes! How'd I get the idea of the stars? Well, I was looking at his eyes and thought; 'Hm, his eyes don't look like they're quite enough. They look dull, comparing to the rest of his face. He needs something to make his eyes cuter, and enhance the drawing.' Then I realised what was missing. 'Wait. Wouldn't stars look just absolutely gorgeous with the pastel colouring of his eyes?' So I experimented and kept them there!

So yeah, I did this instead of restarting my homework. (Turns out, I forgot to add a compulsory detail into it. So I have to redo it, because the website I'm doing it on doesn't save it unless you sign up to the website 🙃) Uh, that was quite the bad idea. Um... yikes?? Yeah. As always, please stay safe and enjoy your life! ~ItzMoChi25❤️ (ps. I'm considering changing the heart emoji at the end of my ending thing to this heart emoji. ——> 💕 <—— Should I change it or nah? That's all. See ya!)