I Did A Good! :0 (In Celebration Of 509 Followers!)

Hey, so I just drew a great drawing of one of my ocs! Her name is Olivia. Yep, just Olivia! She doesn't like her name because of how soft it sounds- she'd rather be called Liv. I view her as a sly individual, and she's an 'evil' character.

For example; if she were in bnha, she'd most likely be working along Overhaul, rather than Tomura, as she'd view Tomura and the LoV as attention seeking, and childish

For example; if she were in bnha, she'd most likely be working along Overhaul, rather than Tomura, as she'd view Tomura and the LoV as attention seeking, and childish. She doesn't really take anyone seriously.

And if she were in Naruto, she'd probably be working alongside Obito and Madara, or maybe even Orochimaru. She's quite the manipulative person, and would marry power if she could! I feel like if she were working with Madara, she'd probably be the one to teach Obito most of the time, and later, support Obito with his plans. Now, if she was working for Orochimaru, she'd be a spy of sorts, infiltrating different villages for information, as she has a manipulative personality, the looks, the acting skills, and the viable lies that she can pull outta her ass easily.

And if she were in Seraph of The End, she'd either be with Krul, or she'd be giving information to Krul about the Japanese Demon Army. Maybe she'd try to overthrow Krul like Crowley and Ferid did? I'm not sure.

And, yeah. I really like how she looks, and her overall personality is fake and bullshit. :^D

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. This chapter was in celebration of 509 followers! It's dedicated to all of you who follow me currently. Thank you for being with me for 2 years! 😌 You're all amazing. Remember that. Have a great day, and stay safe! ~ItzMoChi25❤️