New ocs 👀

Drumroll please... and behold, a new (my first) oc couple!

They're here and they aren't queer! They're lesbians, sis

They're here and they aren't queer! They're lesbians, sis. 🍵👀 Melia and Faye are here to goddamn stay!

Melia is an excitable ball of sunshine, hellishly optimistic and radiates babie energy. She loves tackling her tall girlfriend with aggressive hugs and likes to match with her. She's overwhelming to many. Melia is blonde and has pretty greenish-greyish eyes.

Faye is a calm, laidback girl who can take on Melia's energy and personality anytime of any day. She would be that one really chill aunt that plays along with the younger kids. She is a lovely person and gets along with nearly everyone she knows. Faye has dark brown hair and equally dark brown eyes.

They're a very very fluffy couple and balance each other out perfectly. And no, they do not do the sex. Melia is very uncomfortable with it and would rather cuddle. >:^( Faye respects that and would rather cuddle anyways. Melia is titled 'The Goddess of Hugs' for a very true reason.

Anyways, I only drew them today, but if anything happens to them, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself. :^)