TODODEKU [Fluff] - My World

Izuku swore it was not a date. They were not dating but the way Todoroki searched for his hand and entwined their fingers told him otherwise. 

Todoroki's movements were always filled with uncertainty and as he tried to reach for his hand, he felt that unwillingness to let himself go. 
Izuku smiled, as their fingers brushed: warm spreading through them as the cold of the winter taunted their bodies.

"May I?"

Todoroki asked before grabbing his hand and never letting it go.  Izuku turned his gaze back to him, too caught up In his own thoughts.

"Of course, you don't have to ask" but they both knew he will ask it again next time. 

Izuku hold his hand as he moved them up enough to kiss the palm of Todoroki's hand. 

Maybe we are dating, after all... Izuku thought as a pink hue spread through his cheeks.  Todoroki swore he was almost on fire. 

It was this little gesture he did that made Todoroki fell head over heels for him: they way he looked at him with his green eyes, full of hope and expectation. He was melting in those forest green pools. 

They were walking down an empty street across town, the shop windows called them with alluring songs and colors but they only had eyes for each other. 
You could see it in the way Izuku's mouth arched during a joke Todoroki would tell, the way his eyes opened so much that Todoroki thought to be drowning in them. The pink hue adorning their cheeks revealed more than they would be happy to tell. 

Izuku did not need any words, he could read Todoroki's eyes in an instant: he loved watching them, the mirror of the soul as someone said. And if Todoroki's eyes are so beautiful, then his soul should be even more delicate. 

I love him - he thought as he crossed the road to get near a stand. He covered his nose with the scarf that was hugging his neck and shoulders. 

"Are you cold? I can give you my jacket" he said that day as it was the most natural thing to do, to die with cold just to keep another one warm. But Todoroki would do that, Izuku knew him enough. 

Izuku shook his head as he leaned into Todoroki's warm figure. The latter let the hand go and hugged his shoulder. 

They reached the stand and a lady politely gestured them to take a look at her handmade jewelry.  Todoroki was going to refuse but Izuku's eyes opened wide and his freckles crashed against each other and Todoroki did not understand anything anymore.

"Is there something you would like?" The lady asked him. 

Izuku was looking at a keychain: a red and white flame, almost cartoonish.

"The keychain..." He murmured as he left Todoroki's side to have a better look at it. Todoroki missed his body but soon he followed him and smiled. 

"I will buy it" Todoroki said without second thoughts. He handed her the money and paid for it. 

Izuku was looking at him with that amazed smile he always reserved for him, Todoroki heart pounded hard against his chest. 

They walked away. 
They almost reached the park near Izuku's house, Todoroki was still holding tight to the little package the lady had made. 
"M-Midoriya" Todoroki muttered with embarrassment. 

"You know that you can call me Izuku..." He answered as he chuckled at his clumsiness. 
Izuku walked towards him and grabbed his hands.

"Izuku, it's for you" he said giving him the little box.

Izuku nodded and smiled, he opened it and took the keychain out.

"Did you know why I liked it so much?" 

Todoroki shook his head, his mismatched hair following his movement. 

"It reminds me of you..." He said he moved the keychain near his face and the flame's colors where the same of his hair. 

"And I love you" he said almost too fast but Todoroki heard and he was burning now. The temperature was too hot. 

"W-what... Are you sure?" 

Izuku laughed.

"Are you really asking me if I am sure? Of course I am... Come here" he said as he gently moved Todoroki's head down; as their nose were touching, Todoroki filled the gap between them. 
Izuku's lips were soft under his and he thought what a beautiful man god created.

They kissed under the cold of the winter, with Izuku trembling under his jacket. But they never felt more warm than that day. 

Todoroki hugged him tight after their first kiss and never let him go, not caring about other's people gaze. 
It was only Izuku, during that time and it had always been Izuku in his whole life. 

Izuku's head rested over his chest as he heard the beating of his heart.
Green curls tingled his skin and Todoroki loved it. 

That day Todoroki thought  that it is true that nothing is gained without something being lost: everyone knows that in fulfilling oneself one necessarily sacrifices some possibilities. And he was ready to give up everything just to stay by his side.

Izuku looked at him again, with red cheeks and a wide smile plastered over his lips.

That day Todoroki knew Izuku was going to be his world.

[Picture not mine, found it on Pinterest]