TODODEKU [To court against Enji Todoroki]

(Todoroki and Izuku start a legal process against Enji Todoroki, accused of harassment against his family. He also beat Izuku during their wedding for he never wanted his son to be gay)

"We had a goldfish," Todoroki said as his voice trembled as his hand resting over the chair he was sat on.

"And they went around and around in the bowl on the table."

He kept talking as his hand reached for his broken lip, still aching with pain.

Izuku looked over him as he set at the counsel table, near their lawyer. Izuku too had a swollen lip and a burning mark along his right cheek that cut through his eyebrow.

He still remembered that day, the day of their marriage. A lonely tear left Izuku's eyes as Todoroki stopped himself just to look over him. How can a man cause so much pain?

"I-I am sorry I need to take a pause" Todoroki muttered to the judge as he left his side and went towards Izuku, falling to his feet and crying. It was the first time Izuku saw him crying like when they were just kids, it was desperate and those tears pierced through the fresh burning mark over him.

"We will listen to him in five minutes" The judge spoke as he got up and left the court. Enji was there looking at his child hugging another man, he spat towards him but the police blocked him and forced him down.

"Sho..." Izuku murmured as he dried his tears. "We will win the cause; you will never see him again. Just finish your witness and I will tell mine"

Todoroki got up looking at the burning scar over Izuku's face: how his right eye was somewhat paler than the other, how Izuku was becoming blind by that eye. That swollen lip adorned his face in some sort of twisted art.

"I love you," Todoroki muttered to him as he entwined their fingers, the rings shined upon those pale hands.

The judge entered the court and everyone got up, Izuku helped himself with a crutch as Enji beat him that day, in front of Todoroki.

Todoroki went near the judge and started talking again, his voice weaker and weaker.

"My mother, poor fish, always smiling, wanting to appear happy, she always told me, "be happy, Shoto,"

He smiled remembering his mother who was now at the hospital.

"And she was right: it's better to be happy if you can be but my father beat her two or three times a week while raging through his 6 foot two frame because he couldn't defeat what was attacking him." He said with venom in his voice as he looked over him, his tall and desperate figure.

"My mother, poor fish, poor goldfish, poor nothing fish, wanting to be happy, being beaten two or three times a week and telling me to be happy: "Shoto, smile! Why don't you smile?" He dried another tear, as he trembled, not wanting to show anything to his father.

"And then, she always did to show me how, and it was the saddest smile I ever saw upon the earth, like hell and hell and hell and hell, and nothing else. It was the hell he put us through: my mother, my brothers and sister and my husband..." he said as he looked with his sad eyes to Izuku.

"You FAGGOT! YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD!" His father shouted and the judge silenced him.

Izuku saw the sad smile Todoroki was wearing and it resembled the sad smile upon his mother's face. The saddest smile upon the earth.

"Thank you, Mr. Todoroki"

"Mr. Midoriya, please" Todoroki said as he bowed slightly towards the judge and left the chair only to sit near Izuku.