BAKUDEKU [Sad] - I am here

There was a loud knock at Izuku's door: he was so focused in his studies that he did not hear it at first.

It was not strange for Izuku to be studying at midnight; he kept turning the pages of his science book as he absentmindedly tapped his fingers over the surface of his desk, to the rhythm of the music he was listening to.

It took him by surprise to hear a much louder knock that sounded almost like an explosion.

He frantically got up, maybe too quickly, and reached for the door only to be stuck with the wires of his headphones: the book and his phone fell to the ground with a thud that resonated through the room.

Izuku hoped that no one had heard him.

"Coming!" Izuku whispered as he reached the door and opened it.

"It was fucking time, you want to see me beg or something?" The angry voice lost his menace as the sentence ended. The angriness was replaced with something more bittersweet.

Izuku's eyes widened as his lips did too.

"Kacchan! What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood at the entrance.

"Can I fucking come in or do I need to ask god himself?" Bakugo said as he pushed him away and walked in Izuku's room as if it was his own.

"Ow, at least you could have pushed me away gentler!" Izuku remarked as he massaged his shoulder.

Bakugo stood at the center of the All Might themed room and pushed the book on the ground away, his foot ruining some pages.

"Kacchan! You are ruining it, I need to study!" He said as he hurriedly closed the door and pushed his foot away, tidying up the mess he made before.

"Shut the hell up, nerd!" Bakugo half shouted as his hands trembled. Izuku did not answer, he only huffed as he was used to his trash talk.

"Kacchan why are you here?" He asked as he stretched to put away a book.

"I mean, you could have wait tomorrow to insult me, don't you think so?" He said as he tried again to put the book away on his higher shelf.

"Get lost, you dumb fuck," he said as he pushed him again and put the book on the right shelf.

"Ah, thanks Kacchan" he said as he patted his shoulder. Bakugo tensed up, he still was not used to this kind of affection.

"Is there something wrong? You know we can talk about it, if you want..." Izuku whispered as he let his hand slid to the other shoulder, hugging him sideways.

"Go away, you fucking..." Bakugo gritted his teeth unable to end the sentence as he tightened his hands into fists.

"Hey Kacchan... you know I am here, do you?"

Bakugo turned his back and pushed angrily pushed him away.

"Don't fucking quote All Might when you are so close to me! You stupid ass!"

Izuku smiled and laughed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell that since we are together... I mean, I could help you. You did came here after all"

Bakugo scratched his head and looked down.

"It was a fucking mistake," He said but his body slid down onto the floor, he sat there between the bed and the desk.

"Kacchan, are you having troubles sleeping?" Izuku asked as he saw uncharacteristic bags under his eyes.

Bakugo looked away and covered his eyes with his right hand.