A shattered heart that wants to be loved

This pic is so cute!!❤️💜💕😍 UwU

Wassup my lovelies! Look who's back after months of not updating😃

(Sorry about that, I haven't updated due to some circumstances but I'll explain that later)

Anyway...Im StIlL AlIvE!! Yey...!
Im in home (actually enjoying being self cuarantined)
__________________________

"No..not that..." this was the ninth time Taehyung heared Jungkook talking to himself while scribbling something on the thick book he was holding.

He tried to get a view of the drawing but sadly, Jungkook's arm is draped over it. He huffed. He was dying in curiosity on what was the younger fussing so much about.

he attempted to peck at the paper causing the wolf to raise his ear, almost immediately, Jungkook turned around covering his paper growling at him.

Taehyung fluffed back at the couch, huffing in annoyance, then Jungkook got back at the scribbling so normally like nothing ever happened.

Another 2 minuets had passed again and by now, his curiosity was eating him alive. A pout formed at his lips but then in a sec it was replaced by a mischievous smirk.

He pretended to be surprised as he glanced at the stairs, then said "Oh, hi Jimin"

The wolfs ears obviously picked it up as he turned at the stairs, his grip at the thick paper loosening. Taehyung fastly grabs it and sat on the couch.

Jungkook saw no one so he turned to his paper, but it was gone. He saw Taehyung flipping through his sketches with surprise eyes.

"This is amazing Kook!"

"Hey! Give that back Tae!" Taehyung just stuck his tounge out, teasing the younger.

"Fucking give it back you-!"

Taehyung grinned more as he stood up on the couch as he holds the slightly large booklet that looked like sketchpad above his head while the younger glared at him.

"Y-YAH!!"

"Wahh~ would you look at that. This is great!" he teased flipping the pages that got drawings of a beautiful human being. "Wow this is cool kook! Didn't know you know how to draw"he exclaimed admiring it, the drawing is almost real as if it was a picture that was turned into a drawing filter...if you know what i mean.

Jungkook glared at him once more as he tackled the tiger as he reached his scetch book. "Stop touching my things Tae!" Holding the book close to his chest as he glared at him.

"Aww~ your so cute when you glare kookie~" Taehyung said pinching his cheeks to which the younger growled,eyes turning a little shades of blue indicating that he was angry "I don't like being called cute so you better give my thing back and fuck off!" The younger spoke with such venom but the weird tiger hybrid being still find a scary Jungkook cute.

"Woah, woah! Easy there wolfie" the older chuckled as he continued with a smirk
"You know, you should try to draw his dick or his arse-i mean if i was in your place, I'd definitely do that 'cause they are a masterpiece" he said wriggling his eyebrows like a weirdo his, and the way he said was like it was the most normal thing to say in the world. Yeah, totally NoRmAl.

"Eww...that's disgusting!" Jungkook said, face scrunching with disgust. The older raised his eyebrow, his brown eyes stared at him up and down like he was judging him "oh, dont look at me like that and pretend all innocent wolfie!"