Chapter 1

Harry- I look down with deep breaths feeling a something stuck in my throat as the tears fall down, I bit my lip as I croak out "its now or never, the freedom will be finally here" I take my right foot off over the tower feeling the pain around my body especially with the cuts going from my wrist to my elbows, matching each other on both arms.

Severus- I was out on the grounds when I feel something off, I look up looking around before finally looking at the tower. I gasp seeing Potter standing there both arms cut and ready to jump. I Accio a broom getting on as he turn falling backwards seeing a smile on his lips, I fly up catching within my arms with an impact I hold onto him as the broom gets out of control before finally I get control of it going down to the ground I kneel as I lay him on the ground healing his cuts straight away "Potter are you okay?" which is a stupid question to ask but it's better than anything else.

Harry- I just lay there as I breakdown "why didn't you just let me do it, it would have been easier"

Severus- I sit him up as I sit up before sitting down crossing my legs as I pull him into my lap with his head on my shoulder and his right hand side to my chest and his legs going over my right crossed leg. I stroke his hair "why would it have been easier, what about your friends and others around yeah"

Harry- "the only friends that I have left is loneliness, turns out Hermione and Ron were getting paid to be my friends and to spy on me, Ginny Weasley well she was putting love potions within my drinks good job that I am gay, so they don't take effect with me not like the same gender, I have no home to go to because Sirius died two years ago, the war is still going on with Voldemort still alive, Dumbledore is some how still alive after faking his death and the Weasley I thought they where like my second family because they took care of me where my real family the Dursley did nothing but hurt me, abused me and neglect me and as for the people who are my real friends Neville, Luna, Fred and George including my Godfather Remus who is killing himself with that potions he is taking every full moon including the Love Potions that Tonks is giving him are working for him perks of being Bisexual, I don't even deserve those five I am nothing"

Severus- "no Harry you aren't nothing you are Harry Potter the boy who lived, you can have whatever you want...." I was cut off before I could finish

Harry- I push up still sitting on his lap but looking at him with my tear stained face and red puffy eyes "that's the thing I didn't defeat Voldemort the first time my mother did she did a spell a ritual to protect me, a mother's love stall save them all, I don't want the attention I hate it I hate being Harry Potter the boy who live why can't I just be Harry, not the chosen one, not the one who had to save the world while everyone stands behind me not trying to actually used spells again Voldemort with me to defeat them because they are scared they will die or someone they love die, well it's a bloody war everyone dies, so why can't they bloody world get off their backsides and do something about it Voldemort is one person yeah a powerful person but I bet there's Aurors out there that can defeat him because I have already completed the Prophecy that night of my parents death yeah one cannot live while the other survives but still I don't have to defeat I have done my part when I was a baby plus that Prophecy is a fake Dumbledore planned that night in the pub and put Sybill Trelawney under a Imperio with her being a descendant from a famous Sear Dumbledore thought it was a good plan and everybody would believe it but there has been a sear in their family for the last two generations until Sybill younger sister got the Sear abilities and with Sybill being the oldest she was jealous even though normally it's the other way round the youngest being jealous but this was a different situation Sybill bettened that she also had the abilities went around saying she did when she didn't, she knew what she was doing and manipulatied people into believing her Sociopath (if that takes offence sorry) much or so but you can get the rest of the whole story"

Severus- "I have an Idea but can I ask you a question first that might be personal or not?"

Harry- "sure you already know enough about everything, well most of everything at least but enough but yeah you can"

Severus- I nod "I know that your father, Pettigrew and your Godfather Sirius where Animagus I know because of that prank at the Shack where Remus shifted into his wolf and practically attached me and Surprising your father saved my life for once and I was wondering if your Godfather Sirius and Remus taught you or gave you a guard to being on and hopefully you are one?"

Harry- I looked at him worriedly "will you tell anyone"

Severus- "no"

Harry- "yeah Sirius and Remus taught me for a while until yeah know, I had the potion telling me I am one and I in the end was able to control my shift and everything and I have a bracelet that allows me to be in my form a long as I can including able to get through the counterspell so no one can take me out of my animagus form except me"

Severus- "what if you become my familiar you will be within the school but you will be free and will go wherever I go, what do you think"

Harry- "my Animagus will go well for being a familiar"

Severus- "what is you familiar form it better not be the same as you fathers"

Harry- "it can't be the same as my fathers perks of the animagus it goes with the person personality yeah I saw photos of my father and heard stories about him, but I will never be like him I don't want to or will ever be because I am my own person as for my Animagus form" I shift into my Animagus

Severus- I gasp wide eyes with joy as the boy turned into a Raven "aww, your a Raven" I don something I have never done I squeal with joy before gentily stroking the Raven's neck behind area seeing and feeling he put his head to my hand closing his eye "what shall I call you, I dunno I've never had a pet or familiar before and not good wiht names ,why not just you breed name, what do you think Raven?"

Harry/Raven- Croaks at him softly and affectionately as I could loving the change of the normally blank face that now shows pure joy, I nod my head agreeing

Severus- I smile "good, now let's go in its like one in the morning and we need sleep before the fourth week into/of your sixth year

----

C.W.