CHAPTER 09~ Coquettes

ZARAAN POV:  

"About these precious wounds" Zay said mocking.

I looked up at him started recalling the scene which happened before. 
.   .   .

My head was throbbing with f*cking pain, I've already smoked six cigarettes back to back but it wasn't helping, I decided to conclude the work faster and existed the office at 4:00 am in the morning. 

I parked the vehicle in front of bar and entered inside. As I was entering, a lady came forward and collided with me. She regained her posture and says "How dare you touch me?" 

She was about to slap me when I got a hold of her hand and pulled her to me and stated "Say Sorry!"  

"Why should I? You men intentionally bumped into beautiful girls."

She leaned in my ear and whispered "Just look at it and enjoy instead of telling me to say sorry"

"What's so f*cking special about you?" I asked while scanning her from head to toe. 

Without giving her time to react, in a swift move I twisted her arm and her back hit my torso. I leaned and whispered coldly; "Say. Sorry!"

She was squirming against my torso, causing me to tightened my grip on her arm, making her wince.

"I said say sorry" 

"S-Sorry" 

I loosened my grip on her and she left while I went to the counter, placed my order saying; "Brandy with ice" and made myself comfortable on the chair. I rested my hands on counter and was waiting for bar-tender to come.  

After sometime I was served with neatly poured liquor with ice into a snifter. Consuming the very first sip of it, I felt relieved. It tasted divinely on my tongue. I closed my eyes, relishing the moment when someone came and pushed me saying; "Hey! Who are you?" 

I gave them a death stare and quickly scrutinized bar lounge. The guy who dared to push me was in front of me with the girl whom I collided with, and three men standing behind him. "How dare you flirt with my girl?" The guy added.

"You better leave her cause she herself told me every men in this pub looked at her and had the advantage" I stated calmly, trying not to lose my temper. 

"Who the f*ck are you? What's your name?" The guy asked pushing me.

They thought tornado can be put off...
Everyone said don't challenge the tornado but they didn't know; you don't put off the tornado... You run from the tornado... 

"I never saw you here! Do you know whom you're talking to?" He added further and grabbed my collar. That's where I lost my shit... 

I took a step forward and jabbed him under the jaw. He fell backward, his back collided with floor and mouth started bleeding. I knelt down and said "Kesi ne sikhaya nahi Baap se kesay baat kartay hain? 

I stood up and turned to leave just then a hand rested on my left shoulder, swiftly rotated my body to sideways, with right hand I grasp his neck and dragged him to the counter and slammed his face on it. Glasses and bottles were placed there, picking them up one by one I started to beat the shit out of him.

Another one came and tried to throw the punch at me. I dodged him and reached for his hand, and started breaking bottles at him. He was wincing in pain but I wasn't leaving him. I shot a glare and jabbed him on his eye. I picked him up and threw him at the table causing it to break.

The other one was standing in the corner, holding gun in his hand, pointing at my head I took a number of steps and stood across him, he was frightened because his hands were shaking. Giving him a black look I snatched the gun and pointed at him.

"Beretta M9. Firing range 50 meters. 15 rounds magazine. Barrel length 4.9 inches. Unloaded weight 944 grams." I stated while loading the gun and shot him in the right leg. 

I spun around in the opposite direction to see everyone lying on the floor, crying in pain. I took the phone out from my blazer's pocket, called the ambulance and rushed out.
.   .   .