Everything is ruined..

- Your point of view -

You hear a strange noise, you look around and then you see Jessica.

Y/n: *thinks* shit

Jessica: awh what did I just hear.. Finn you had an argument, how sad *fake cries*

Y/n: you are such a spy, I hate you!!

Jessica: well, I am not so crazy about you either, you know why? Because you stole my husband!

Y/n: wtf, he is not even your husband!

Jessica: maybe not now.. but he will be *laughs evil*

Y/n: ugh give me a break *wants to walk pass her, but instead of she letting you go, she grabs you by your arms* Hey, let me go!

Jessica: *laughs evil again* now you have nobody who can help you and you are going with me, now! 

Y/n: *you try to escape, but you can't. She is too strong..* wtf are you going to do *looks mad*

Jessica: *she ignores you and brings you to a random room that's empty*

Y/n: hello, wtf are you doing?!

Jessica: *pushes you into the room and locks the door with a key she has stolen*

Y/n: *falls on the ground* oww! Hey! *you stand up and try to open the door, but then you notice it's locked* ugh not again! *you look at your arm where's a red mark, slowly there are rolling some tears down your cheek. At this moment you realise how hard you miss Finn, you need him so badly* so stupid.. *you let yourself fall on the bed and start crying*

??: *after while he walks pass talking to another person*  did you hear about Finn? So sad.. especially for his girlfriend Y/n

Y/n: *you are still crying on the bed and listen to what they are saying*

??: he is gonna die pretty soon, I mean that's what I've heard. Poor Y/n.. *they walk away*

Y/n: *immediately you stand up from the bed* no.. no way.. NO FUCKING WAY! *runs up to the door and bangs on the door* HELP ME!! LET ME OUT! SOMEONE! *nobody hears you or does open*

-FLASHBACK-

*you are walking to your locker and after that the bullies let you fall and when you look behind you, there stands Finn*

Finn: hey girl, you okay?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Y/n: *sighs* that was literally the best day of my life.. and now it's the worst day of my life.. I need to go, I need to see him right now! *immediately you start shivering* where does that come from? *you look around and then you see a window, you decide to run up to it* omg can I? Okay no that's definitely too high.. uhm okay wait, I am gonna try *you climb out of the window and you go down slowly and carefully and.. jump! omg I did it!

END OF PART 62