Dalphes

Longer chapter than most of my pervious one. I hope you enjoy.

___

FLASHBACK 

Alastor stood silently behind the desk in the hotel lobby observing the porn star interacting with a one-eyed female demon. He didn't know what to make of the feeling that was slowly rising in his chest as he watched them chat happily and shared intimate physical contact. He watched as the one-eyed female, who he now knew as Cherri Bomb lightly smacked Angel's ass in response to one of his flirty comments. Angel just laugh it off while Alastor wanted to go over there, rip the woman's arms off and strangle her with them. The problem was he didn't know why he wanted to. Alastor didn't know what this newfound feeling was, let alone any feelings that didn't go with murderest but here he was.

His ear tufts twitching slightly at the sound of Angel's giggles and Cherri loud voice. "Alastor?" a voice called after his attention, his gaze went from the pair to the small blonde princess now standing in front of him. Alastor grinned at her as he took one last quick glance at the pair. His eyes narrowed as he watched them huddle closer together this time whispering to each other to the point Alastor couldn't make out a single word. He could feel his grin dying a bit as curiosity burst within him before something caught his attention. It was Charlie's hand waving in front of his face.

He grabbed the hand as he greeted the woman now looking at her. "Why hello there, Charlie! What can I do for you dear?" He said before letting off of the hand watching as Charlie began to rub it. A loud laugh caught both their attention, as they turned to look at Cherri laughing Angel who was slowly turning red in the face before he buried his face in his hands.

Alastor could feel his handball into a fist at his side, as he turned back toward the blonde. Charlie had an odd look on her face when she looked him over before she asked. "Are you okay?.". This puzzled Alastor, was he showing his emotions? The thought lingered a bit before he came to a conclusion. Of course not, there wasn't anything going on much least anything worth mentioning. His grin widened as he showed off his sharp teeth as he replied. "Of course dear, the merely uneventful afternoon is all."

Charlie slowly nodded before something cause her eyes to wander from Alastor to just passed him. Charlie brought her hands to her lips before she said "Oh no" worry evident in her voice. This caused Alastor to look in interest where her attention had wandered off to. He watched as a certain snake demon began approaching Angel and Cherri. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hands, his eggs bois following closely behind him as he came to a stop in front of the pair.

Alastor could feel his grip tightening, as his claws started to dig into his glove into skin, a small drop of blood trickling down. He placed his arms behind him not watching to scare Charlie as he watched Cherri stood in front of Angel blocking him from the snake demon but Angel was leaning over her shoulder as the snake spoke. Pentious face was red as he fiddled with the roses in his arms before thrusting them toward the two. A fine blush mixed with shock colored their faces at the sudden show of roses.

A sigh of relief could be heard next to him, as he bought his attention back toward Charlie who had a hand to her chest with her eyes closed. She opened them to look up at Alastor as she smiled and said cheerfully "I was worried for no reason!". Alastor tried to match her wide grin but he was finding it hard to do for some reason.

Alastor managed a grin as he asked "What was it you needed again?". This caused Charlie to think to herself for a moment before sheepishly replying "Haha..I forgot. Sorry Alastor."