TWENTY-FIVE

REALITY
( six months later )

Brazil kept her promise, she called Jaeden everyday, but he didn't keep his. after about 2 months he stopped answering her calls and her texts. Brazil wondered what she did wrong, what made her boyfriend mad at her. she couldn't text her friends at home because they would ask questions she didn't have answers to, so she asked Finn.

Brazil walked into her best friends trailer as he sat at his table eating, "hey finny"

"oh please, come on in, it's not like i could've been naked or anything" Finn said rolling his eyes. Brazil fell onto the couch and laughed.

"nothing i haven't seen before" she winked playfully. the two had been friends since they were 13 so it's not really a surprise theyve accidentally walked in on each other getting dressed.

Finn glared at his best friend, "we don't talk about that day"

"i'm just messing with you, dogsoft" she laughs. she then remembered the reason she came to his trailer in the first place, "have you talked to Jaeden recently?"

"yeah, i talked to him and the guys in the group chat earlier, why?"

Brazil frowned, "oh..."

"is something going on with you guys?" Finn asked as he sat on the couch beside Brazil.

Brazil shook her head, "he hasn't answered my calls or texts in weeks. did i do something wrong? did he tell you anything?" she felt like she was going to cry, and that's what she did.

"hey, hey, it's okay. i'm sure there's an explanation for it" Finn whispered as he hugged the crying girl. he hated to see her upset, especially over a guy, it was like the jack situation all over again.

Brazil wiped her tears from her face and giggled slightly when she saw his shirt was stained with tears, "sorry about your shirt"

Finn shrugged, "it's okay. how about i change and we go get some ice cream and watch Gossip Girl? Millie told me you're rewatching it"

Brazil smiled, "yes! can we go to Baskin Robins pretty please?"

"whatever makes you happy"

INSTAGRAM

brazillauren: i got ice cream, i happy girl{tagged:@finnwolfhardofficial}

{tagged:@finnwolfhardofficial}

1.2m likes|200,383 comments

user01: WHY IS IT IN YOUR PANTS I-
milliebobbybrown: why wasn't i invited???😤
brazillauren: @milliebobbybrown you were filming silly goose
user02: who's jacket is that👀
user03: ^ i think it's Finn's
user04: why haven't you and Jaeden posted each other? did you guys break up?
finnwolfhardofficial: 🍦❤️
user05: that's so inappropriate
user06: why's there ice cream in your pants😳
wyattoleff: THIS IS A WENDY'S PARKING LOT
brazillauren: @wyattoleff *baskin robins
brazillauren: @finnwolfhardofficial thanks for today finny❤️
user07: ^ UM WHAT ABOUT JAEDEN
user08: three boys in 6 months? damn
brandilaurenn: i miss you sis i need you home asap😭
brazillauren: @brandilaurenn ILL BE HOME SOON IMY SO MUCH
_sadiesink: hOt
brazillauren: @_sadiesink 😘😘
jaedenwesley: we need to talk
user09: ^^ oh shit