THIRTY-ONE

REALITY

Wyatt didn't want to talk to Brazil about what Jaeden texted him, he knew it would make her upset, so he decided to talk about their night before. after what Millie posted everyone had been bugging him about what happened and asking if he and Brazil had something going on. he didn't have an answer.

"hey Brizzy" he smiled as he walked into the lobby where the girl sat on her phone waiting for the rest of the girls to get down for a girls day.

Brazil jumped at the voice and a rush of nerves took over her, "h-hey, Wyatt! what are you doing here?"

Wyatt sat in the chair across from hers, "we need to talk about last night, want to grab a coffee real quick?" Brazil wanted to say no, she didn't want to talk about it, she wanted to forget the night before; but she couldn't, and talking about it would either make the two closer or ruin their friendship. she didn't want that.

"sure, i'll tell the girls i'll be a bit late" she said before she could think. she immediately regretted it and slapped herself mentally, but couldn't take it back now.

she and Wyatt walked towards the Starbucks down the street from their hotel. Brazil got a caramel iced coffee but Wyatt didn't get anything.

"so..." she sighed with puckered lips. saying that things were awkward would be an understatement, it was totally cringeworthy.

"i'm not sorry for kissing you back, and i'm not sorry for staying the night with you, but i am sorry for doing it when you were drunk and not thinking straight"

"look, Wyatt, i don't regret anything that happened, but i do think it wasn't appropriate.  your best friend and i just broke up. i can't just be seen with you as if nothing happened between him and i"

Wyatt was happy that she didn't regret their night, but her last words confused him, "what are you trying to say?"

Brazil took a deep breath, she had thought long and hard about this conversation, and what she was about to say next was her only option, "i think it's best if we just stay away from each other for a while. at least until things calm down and everything is back to normal"

how could she say this? she was his closest friend, how could this work out with him completely falling apart from not talking to his best friend every day? Wyatt started to get mad, his fists clenched, "by 'normal' you mean when you and Jaeden get back together, am i wrong?"

"Wyatt it's not like i can't automatically act like i still don't love him" she frowned. a part of her didn't wan to get back with Jaeden after what he did, but another part of her still loved him. she didn't like hurting Wyatt like this knowing he liked her.

"how can you after what he did?!" he shouted. Brazil gasped with wide eyes, she had never seen him so angry, but something in her snapped with his words.

"i can't do this right now, tell the girls to go out without me" she said through gritted teeth as she slammed her chair against the table and walked off.

"where are you going, Brazil?"

"away from you" 

++++++++++++++

Brazil ended up walking through a block full of shops. she was texting the girls group chat when she ran into somebody and fell on her ass.

"shit fuck" she groaned in pain on the ground. a pair of arms lifted her off the ground.

"i'm so sorry!" the deep voice said and Brazil looked up to see one of the prettiest boys she'd ever met.

"oh, uh, it's alright" she cleared her throat and smiled. my god he's beautiful she thought in her head as she starred up at him, he was at least 3 heads taller than her.

"i'm Chase" he smiled with a small laugh/giggle. can this boy marry me right now?

"i'm Brazil" she said. she then furrowed her eyebrows. the boy truthfully looked awfully familiar to her. was he famous? did he do youtube? tiktok? thats it! "you're on tiktok, right?"

Chase chucked and stretched the back of his neck, "yeah, that's me. i'm pretty sure i've seen you on instagram, it would be hard to forget a pretty girl like you"

Brazil blushed, "thank you"

Chase bit his lip, god she was even more beautiful in person. he didn't want to leave yet, he wanted to get to know her, "do you want to hangout or something? my friends kinda ditched me and it's not exactly safe here to walk alone"

"i'd love to, i don't have to be back at my hotel until later" Brazil smiled. how could she pass over hanging out with a guy like him.

"great!"

INSTAGRAM

brazillauren look who i ran into today🤩 (literally i actually ran into him and fell on my ass){tagged:@xlilhuddy}

{tagged:@xlilhuddy}

2.7m likes|182,939 comments

user01: okay all these guys are getting aggy just pick one damn
user02: THATS CHASE HUDSON
user03: new boy of the week?
xlilhuddy: cant believe i got to meet THE Brazil Lauren🥵
brazillauren: @xlilhuddy cant believe i got to meet THE Chase Hudson 🥺
user04: chase sweetie get away from her while you still can
sadiesink_: EXCUSE ME WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE'VE BEEN WAITING ON YOU FOR 3 HOURS
brazillauren: @sadiesink_ don't worry bby i'm otw
brandilaurenn: OMG SKCKDKSKSJ
brandilaurenn: THATS CHASE MF HUDSON
brazillauren: @brandilaurenn indeed it is
user05: he's so cute omg
brazillauren: @user05 rt